Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

CW "B'omarr Monestary Assault" Battle Pack

(1/4) > >>

Jesse James:
As per our front page, we got a boxed shot of the new B'Omarr Monestary Assault battlepack...

As per Hasbro's news that they'd be cutting back on figures in packs, there is a Droid Pilot missing from one of the STAP's it seems.  That's incredibly silly to me, and I honestly think the savings they're maybe getting by cutting figures from these packs is likely negligible...  I get it if it's new stuff like the "Scramble on Yavin" pack, but when it's all retooled or duplicate crap, it's lame that they eliminate it.

Regardless, here's the pic...  Clicky to check it out!

JangoTat:
Missing droid? I though Ani was intended to pilot that STAP from the beginning..

Jayson:

--- Quote from: JangoTat on September 22, 2008, 06:36 AM ---Missing droid? I though Ani was intended to pilot that STAP from the beginning..

--- End quote ---

Yep, there was a preview of this set back in Aug that showed it only having Anakin and 1 BD. I do agree that it is incredibly lame that they couldn't throw in another one since it's a repack. I guess the cost of 2 STAPs and the retooled Anakin ate up the budget for this set.

Darth_Anton:
I might be interested in the STAPS, but not enough to get the figures with them.

Dressel Rebel:
That's fine, I'll leave it on the shelf like I have been with all of their other lame battle packs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version