Author Topic: CW "B'omarr Monestary Assault" Battle Pack  (Read 7844 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: B'Omarr Monestary Assault
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2008, 11:26 PM »

I have yet to see the movie, so the name is spoiler IMO.   ;)

Go see it already! You know you want to.

I'm just waiting for the DVD at this point.   ;)
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2008, 07:36 PM »
It's call B'Omarr Monestary Assault except there is not one B'Omarr monk in the package. Why couldn't they just call this "Flying Stap Attack"?

Have you seen the movie? I think it's name appropriately.  ;)

I completely refuse to see the movie. I will not give in to Lucas's pale attempt at milking us for more money.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2008, 09:13 AM »
Good for you Paul. I think you made a wise decision.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2008, 09:29 AM »
I found this pack at a local WM this weekend, and decided to pick it up.  I know we always say it, but why didn't Hasbro just release this Anakin in the first place?  Its got articulation in the legs, and is closer to an "ultimate" toon Anakin than the previous version.  Of course, then they couldn't sell us this new battle pack as easily :P.  I'm sure we'll see an improved version of the Obi-Wan around the corner now as well.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2008, 07:00 PM »
I found this pack at a local WM this weekend, and decided to pick it up.  I know we always say it, but why didn't Hasbro just release this Anakin in the first place?  Its got articulation in the legs, and is closer to an "ultimate" toon Anakin than the previous version.  Of course, then they couldn't sell us this new battle pack as easily :P.  I'm sure we'll see an improved version of the Obi-Wan around the corner now as well.

Agreed - this is the Anakin we SHOULD have gotten back in July. No reason NOT to have the figure sporting articulated knees from the get-go.

In fact, I would have bought more than one of the first release Anakin just so I would have an Anakin that I could put into the new Yellow JSF. Now I'll just wait for the Monestary set figure to show up on a card or packed into another vehicle. Personally, I wish this was the version of Anakin coming in the Target UBP.

I wish they have given this treatment to the Obi-Wan figure that came in the Target set. Heck, all you need to do is give him the Clone Trooper legs and add a cloth skirt and you're done. It shouldn't be that hard really.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!