Author Topic: Saga Fett: Knee peg Question  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Talon_Karrde

• Jedi Initiate
  • NO! This one goes here; and that one goes here.
    • View Profile
Saga Fett: Knee peg Question
« on: June 28, 2003, 04:56 PM »
What are your thoughts on the knee pin differnce on the ROTJ fett?  Does anyone think it'll be like the Yellow Knee Pin Greedo?

I can see going from the small pin to the larger one, for stability maybe.

Which would be the variant though I wonder?  The large or the small??  Any ideas on which to keep carded??

« Last Edit: June 28, 2003, 08:31 PM by Talon_Karrde »
This is my avatar. Talon Karrde

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: Saga Fett: Knee peg Question
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2003, 07:05 AM »
If I were a serious pursuer of variations, I'd buy three:  one to open, and one of each variant to keep carded.  It's almost impossible to judge how common or rare a variation is while a figure is still shipping from Hasbro.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Thomas Grey

• Jedi Padawan
  • What are you laughing at fuzzball?
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2003, 04:47 PM »
Okay, here's my take:

Wait to open any and all for the time being.

If you can send or post scans of both, that would help too. I have heard of this and seen some really lame images, but no nice ones. This would help me in terms of checking around at different sites and sources to see which they have images of. This usually helps to uncover the rarer of the 2.

If the smaller came first, then I assume it will be the more rare of the 2. Unless they made this change late in the production run, the first version is usually the more rare. So it depends on when they made the change in the production run.

Things need to play out a little further to tell. We still aren't too sure which head sculpts on the rebel sodier or imperial officer are least common. At this point, both are pretty rare due to shipping problems and overstock in most areas.

All the early 2003 figures are going to be pretty decent items to have as time goes on because a lot of markets and areas just haven't seen any and by the time they do, it will be later releases and the early ones will have just skipped by most of us. I personally can say I've seen a total of 9 2003 figures in Colorado so far. We are dry. I know Colorado is not the only area that is suffering.

My advice is just be patient and wait to open until things settle a bit. I'll keep looking into the Fett and post if I hear anything...
"There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny."

Offline Talon_Karrde

• Jedi Initiate
  • NO! This one goes here; and that one goes here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2003, 02:07 PM »
Hey T.  thanks for the insite there, thats good to know.  I will try and get a scan for u but my scanner is crap and my skill is even less so.   :P
This is my avatar. Talon Karrde