Author Topic: GI Joe 25th Anniversary - Vehicles Series 04 - Case of 4  (Read 1173 times)

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
GI Joe 25th Anniversary - Vehicles Series 04 - Case of 4
« on: September 24, 2008, 12:32 PM »
This set:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS16131&mode=retail&picture=out

Is up for preorder at BBTS.com.

I'm actually thinking of getting it for the vehicles as I think they'd make excellent SW customs. Anyone interested in just the figures then (as I won't need them)? I'd be willing to sell the 4 figures together for just $24 plus shipping or three SW figures in trade (we would then pay for our own shipping).

The whole set costs $65, plus shipping, which I think would be around $10, soit would be $75 to me. The asking cost of $24 plus shipping (which I'd estimate to be no more than $3) I think is fair.

Joe figures cost this or more at least on the pegs. This is a good opportunity for those who army build Joe figures.

Just thought I'd throw this out there if there might be anyone interested in just the figs from the set I plan on ordering.

LMK by PM please.

-Sal
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010