Author Topic: PEZ dispensers  (Read 12550 times)

Offline pakledjim

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: PEZ dispensers
« Reply #30 on: July 3, 2005, 11:53 PM »
The 12" dispenser which were being sold at Target are now being sold at K-Mart/Sears. They have the new ones, Emperor, Grevious and Death Star. Also Target is now selling the regular sized ones.

jiM
traded with:darthmaul94, Big Mac, Captain J Sparrow, starwax137,

Offline bobafett1121

• Youngling
  • Boba Fett Rules!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 5, 2005, 03:13 PM »
I have also found the new darth vader 12 inch pez being sold at
7-elven.
Boba Fett Rules!!!!!!

Offline JayDouble

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Let The Wookie Win!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2005, 11:39 PM »
Saw something new at TRU tonight:

It costs $19.99, kind of expensive but pretty neat looking.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2005, 04:07 AM »
Saw something new at TRU tonight...  It costs $19.99, kind of expensive but pretty neat looking.

They've got those at WM and Target too, and interestingly enough, each store has it's own exclusive packaging (just their name on it).  Target's set is $19.99 as well, but I picked it up at WM just last night actually for only $14.44 - obviously a much better deal if you can find one there.  Most of them were all ripped to shreds though (the plastic on the front).

I was collecting the OT Pez dispensers several years ago, since someone stuck a few in my Christmas stocking at some point and I had to complete the set, of course.  Haven't seen them in years though, so I can't even tell if these are all new in this set, or mostly just rehashes...  Someone care to refresh my memory, since I have no idea where my old ones are at this point?

Fortunately, with the exception of the Grievous, this set can pretty much pass as all OT versions (even the Emperor, sort of).  So I figured I better pick one up to stay up to speed with these things.  Were there any other OT dispensers released lately that I may have missed?  I recall a big Pez push around the ROTS release, but I think those were mostly Ep. 3 ones, right?  And no, I have no interest in those gigantic two foot tall versions...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 04:08 AM by JediMAC »

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2005, 03:42 PM »
I saw the regular PEZ today at lunch at Fry's Marketplace in Arizona.  Fry's is owned by Kroger who also does business as Ralphs.

They were on sale for $1.00 each and had Grievous, Death Star, Yoda, R2 and Vader.  I picked up a Yoda and R2 for my coworkers boys. 

His oldest son came into my office a while back and saw Darth Tater.  I listened to this 5-6 year old tell me all the Star Wars characters names while making  lightsaber sounds. 

Every chance I get to give his dad something I do as I love when I come across a kid fascinated by Star Wars like I was.

DBK

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2005, 05:14 PM »
I saw the regular PEZ today at lunch at Fry's Marketplace in Arizona... They were on sale for $1.00 each and had Grievous, Death Star, Yoda, R2 and Vader. 

Hmmm...  That's interesting.  Thanks for the head's up there, Matthew.  I suppose if I could find the 8 OT ones for a buck apiece at Ralphs, that'd save me another $7, since I don't really need the fancy box that they came in (or the Grievous).  I'll have to look into it...

Anyone know if any of those are rehashes from the older Pez dispensers from several years ago?  Wish I had a clue where mine actually are these days...

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2019, 12:44 PM »
Anybody know if there are new TROS PEZ dispensers out or coming out?  I've managed to grab nearly all PEZ dispensers over the years and am hoping to keep this going.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2019, 01:31 PM »
Anybody know if there are new TROS PEZ dispensers out or coming out?

Target had a stocking stuffer tin with a Sith Trooper, FO Jet Trooper, TROS Helmet Kylo and a regular FO trooper when I was there the other day. 
edit - here's the pack on Target.com.

They also had some singles - I remember seeing Sith Trooper, D-O, and a couple others maybe.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 01:32 PM by Jeff »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2020, 03:17 PM »
I'm probably the only one that cares, but I just picked up a Mandalorian and Child PEZ two-pack to add to my collection.