Author Topic: Darth_Ice's feedback  (Read 3714 times)

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Darth_Ice's feedback
« on: August 23, 2007, 02:56 AM »
Darth_Ice did me a favor by picking up a McQ Luke at CIV and grabbed a McQ Chewie for me, too. He was real patient waiting for me to pick them up, too, while I had some trouble getting to his neck of the woods. Thanks, dude!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 04:17 PM by Jeff »

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: Darth_Ice's feedback
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 09:47 AM »
Darth_ice announced in the store mission logs that he found two commander fox figures on clearance for $3.50 and found three more at $3.20 back in September.

Picked up two Commander Fox from target for 3.50 @  ;D
guess what?  ;D I found three more this morning and the price was actually $3.20  ;D

I asked if I could have one and he wanted to know how much I would offer. I said what he paid for it (as is the custom in our store report forum). He ignored me. Bikerscout1 offered him as much as $9 for them and he still ignored his offers too.  Later Darth_ice responded with:

And as far as the Commader Foxx well I always say when you have a chance to grasp that golden ring grap it! I got lucky I guess I will go to hell or something for wanting to make a little extra cash in these hard time. :-\

The sad thing is I've found things in the past for him and always gave him the item at what I found it at. I guess the favor is never returned. Please beware that he has been know to be a hoarder and scalper in the past. Please do not give this guy anything at cost. He won't do the same for you.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 09:53 AM by Master_Phruby »
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Darth_Ice's feedback
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 03:48 PM »
That's not going to be acceptable behavior here at JD...   We'll look into this Paul.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 03:48 PM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77