Author Topic: Boba Fett Collection  (Read 114727 times)

Offline Symposium

• Jedi Initiate
  • I have Kubrickulosis™
    • View Profile
Re: Boba Fett Collection
« Reply #210 on: June 28, 2009, 02:16 AM »
As I have no interest in the chases or the McQuarrie and B&W fetts I only need the vintage on card to complete this series for me.
"Pixelated beings are we, not this crude matter!"

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 28, 2009, 11:55 AM »
I just checked HLJ & the Fett Collection is showing discontinued. My order for a box of 12 is being processed & I should get an e-mail from them soon that they have shippind. I'm guessing I should have them within 2-3 weeks. For those who ordered from NCSX, hopefully you hear something soon.

Offline Outkast34

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 28, 2009, 01:03 PM »
It will probably come while I'm away next week.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 29, 2009, 09:26 AM »
My box of 12 has shipped.  8)

So let's see, 14,592 yen or about $152.93 US for the box & 2,040 yen for shipping or about $21.38 US so roughly the total is $174.36 US. 

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 29, 2009, 09:44 AM »
My box of 12 has shipped.  8)

Good luck Dale!
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Sir Real

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 29, 2009, 01:55 PM »
For the two variants with rockets and slots, do we know yet if they are actually working firing rockets; i.e., do they have internal springs, separate rocket parts, and the tabs work to launch the rocket, or, are they all one solid piece and are just sculpted to look like that?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 01:56 PM by Sir Real »

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #216 on: June 29, 2009, 02:02 PM »
Judging by this photo, I'd say they're both non-working and there is not an actual channel or spring:

« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 02:03 PM by Jayson »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Sir Real

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 29, 2009, 03:28 PM »
Did everyone else think/know these were sculpts only, or thought they were actual working rockets?  I sure thought they were functional when I first saw the pics.  But if they aren't, that's probably better, since there won't be a separate rocket part to lose.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 03:54 PM by Sir Real »

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 29, 2009, 03:35 PM »
For those who ordered from NCSX, hopefully you hear something soon.

I called NCS this afternoon and they said that they are hoping to fulfill pre-orders by the end of the week.  Fingers crossed...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 29, 2009, 03:38 PM »
Did everyone else think/know these were sculpts only, or thought they were actual working rockets?

Like you, I thought/hoped that these were actual working projectiles.  That would have been a cool feature that we haven't seen on a Kubrick yet.  However, I agree that a piece that small would have been easily lost...

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 29, 2009, 04:00 PM »
In one of the earlier photos that popped up I noticed that it didn't look like there was an actual slot in the back of the pack but was hoping maybe the release would just be a push button and not actually slide up and down the slot.

Whether you can launch the rocket or not, I still think it's cool that they're paying homage to those protos.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 29, 2009, 04:22 PM »

I called NCS this afternoon and they said that they are hoping to fulfill pre-orders by the end of the week.  Fingers crossed...

Thanks for posting this.  Between your calls and mine, I bet NCS is ready to shut down their customer service line.   ;)
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 29, 2009, 04:30 PM »
Thanks for posting this.  Between your calls and mine, I bet NCS is ready to shut down their customer service line.   ;)

I just hope it doesn't force them to stop offering Kubricks!  I'm really hoping that they are going to be carrying the Deluxe Series releases when they come out too!

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 29, 2009, 05:23 PM »

What is the end cost of a box from NCSX after shipping? 

My box was shipped out today by EMS so it could be here by the end of the week, though I really doubt it.  Probably next week sometime.  Indy.......Indy.......Indy........Indy......... :-X
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 29, 2009, 05:32 PM »

What is the end cost of a box from NCSX after shipping? 

I caved and reordered my box from NCSX, and it was $173 shipped. I just had to get some boxes to open, even if I did order the carded set.  :)