Author Topic: Boba Fett Collection  (Read 114427 times)

Offline Outkast34

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Boba Fett Collection
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2008, 10:51 PM »
I didn't see that agree part there, thanks for the help. I preordered a box of 12, at least I hope I did.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 10:54 PM by Outkast34 »

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2008, 11:08 PM »
You should get an e-mail on the preorder, I did & only for the box of 12 which is good enough for me.

Offline SITHSPAWN

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2008, 01:24 AM »
Yeah, I got an email too.  I'm happy with the 12 myself.  I'll worry if there is a chase later.

Offline Outkast34

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2008, 08:26 PM »
I got my email today, so it went thru. I hope they can deliver on them

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2008, 09:14 PM »
Ok, me thinks I got the english order form but I cannot add 4 boxes to the order. It only brings up the 1 box which I think is what Dan is asking in his post.

So now this is the brick wall, how in the hell like Dan mentioned do you make the order for 4 boxes. Do you just submit the one order & in the message box ask them to change the order to a sealed MC of 4 boxes?

Yep, that was and is my problem as well. I e-mailed them but have not heard back yet.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2008, 11:59 PM »
Sweet mother of all that is holy!  That set is really great.  I'm surprised to see them doing a whole set of Fett like that, but, he does seem to be an ever-popular figure.  I don't think I'm going to try and order a box but I'd love to pick up the McQuarrie, Holiday Special and Kenner versions of the figures to go with the 3.75" counterparts.

Very, very cool.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Outkast34

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2008, 07:21 AM »
I got a paypal invoice from them already. I thought I read it as they wouldn't send out an invoice until it was about ready to ship. With the extra fee and shipping it pushed it to over $200  :o

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2008, 09:59 AM »
it pushed it to over $200  :o

I was debating ordering a box from them too, but if it's going to be $200+ with shipping for a box of 12, then forget it.  :(

Guess I continue to scour the 'net for good deals...  :-\
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2008, 10:21 AM »
I received a Paypal invoice too after I received an e-mail mentioning that they are ready to take your pre-order & will send a Paypal invoice soon. I rechecked the 1st e-mail after the order was placed & the e-mail mentioned that "Please check it & pre-pay your pre-orders amount through Paypal. Your pre-order will comfirm when your money transefer is complete".

As per the site:

If your ordered [in stock] item, we will send you a Paypal invoice in 1 or 2 days. Please check it. We will ship the merchandise to you A.S.A.P after we confirm your payment through our Paypalaccount. We will inform you the EMS tracking number after we ship it.

If you ordered [pre-order] item, we will inform you when the merchandise is available. And we will send you a Paypal invoice. We will ship the merchandise to you A.S.A.P after we confirm your payment through our Paypal account. We will inform you the EMS tracking number after we ship it.

The site sure as hell did not mention anything about a pre-payment on the pre-order. Sounding for like ActionHQ all over again.  ::)

The subtotal with the 5% fee was 12,810 yen or $142. US.
Shipping is 5,600 yen or $62. US  :o   :o   :o   :o
Total is 18,410 yen or $204. US.

Are they ******' kidding me, $62. US to ship that box EMS! I can get a box of 12 (Series 9) shipped from HLJ for $23. US EMS.

They can go **** themselves, I'm ignoring them!  >:(
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 10:34 AM by DSJ™ »

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2008, 10:32 AM »
I got my invoice as well but i am not spending that for  a box of 12. I will wait it out for ebay.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2008, 10:42 AM »
Well I guess I'll just hold out & hope that HLJ gets this collection, going to be pricey regardless but the shipping will be better & like I mentioned before I can cancel before they get it instock & I don't have to pay till it is instock.

This set is going to be pricey anyway but not $62. shipping pricey.  ::)

Offline SITHSPAWN

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2008, 03:16 PM »
What does HLJ stand for?  Otherwise it's looking like I'll have to look towards e-bay when these release.

Offline Outkast34

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2008, 04:14 PM »
I received a Paypal invoice too after I received an e-mail mentioning that they are ready to take your pre-order & will send a Paypal invoice soon. I rechecked the 1st e-mail after the order was placed & the e-mail mentioned that "Please check it & pre-pay your pre-orders amount through Paypal. Your pre-order will comfirm when your money transefer is complete".

As per the site:

If your ordered [in stock] item, we will send you a Paypal invoice in 1 or 2 days. Please check it. We will ship the merchandise to you A.S.A.P after we confirm your payment through our Paypalaccount. We will inform you the EMS tracking number after we ship it.

If you ordered [pre-order] item, we will inform you when the merchandise is available. And we will send you a Paypal invoice. We will ship the merchandise to you A.S.A.P after we confirm your payment through our Paypal account. We will inform you the EMS tracking number after we ship it.

The site sure as hell did not mention anything about a pre-payment on the pre-order. Sounding for like ActionHQ all over again.  ::)

The subtotal with the 5% fee was 12,810 yen or $142. US.
Shipping is 5,600 yen or $62. US  :o   :o   :o   :o
Total is 18,410 yen or $204. US.

Are they ******' kidding me, $62. US to ship that box EMS! I can get a box of 12 (Series 9) shipped from HLJ for $23. US EMS.

They can go **** themselves, I'm ignoring them!  >:(

I'm going to send them an email back to cancel my pre-order status. I'm sure ignoring them will work though too

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2008, 04:23 PM »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2008, 04:51 PM »
Here's an example that I got in another collecting field I do from HLJ, I ordered this Space 1999 V.I.P. Eagle Transporter which is a 12" diecast vehicle shipped to me for 2,800 yen or about $30.-$35. US EMS. The box it came in is almost the same size as a Kuby MC, about 1" shorter & the weight would be a tad lighter.

Shipping for a MC when I delt with HLJ bofore Robby came around was close to $45. US not like the $62. US for a box of 12.

I'm not even sure HLJ will carry this set but I can't see why not as it's not a exclusive to anyone, hopefully in the new year HLJ will have them on the site when they do an update whenever that is.