Author Topic: Boba Fett Collection  (Read 114213 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Boba Fett Collection
« Reply #435 on: February 5, 2010, 01:12 PM »
I remember this ebay seller sold an exact one a few months back. I was the only bidder then last few seconds I was out bidded. Looked at the history of the other buyer and no record/interest in kubrick figures. After a few hours I was offered a second chance offer to buy the figure. I reported this to eaby of shill bidding and have kept a close eye on this seller

Did you buy the second chance offer?  Will be interesting to see if that happens again...
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Johnnyl

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 26, 2010, 02:13 PM »
Hi Guys

First post Ive wrote on the boards
been collecting these great things now since they came out, use to be on Kubrick World as Worldwalker, seems like a long time ago
great to see they still have a good following, great boards as well, have always followed them.
Anywaty question. Got the last of the Fetts today, and on opening it up (it was the J slot) the head fell off.
on closer inspection, its made like the normal Kubricks, not like the Star Wars Kubs, Heads come off, Arms come off, Legs as well
now you can mix and match all the fetts into what ever colour you want, what do you think, loads of variations
 :-\ :-\
Johnnyl

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 26, 2010, 02:19 PM »
Hmn...I'll have to look closer at that this weekend.  I've never looked that closely at which ones have interchangeable parts.  I know making my custom CW Kenobi took a lot of boiling and popping.   :P  Welcome to the boards!
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Johnnyl

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 26, 2010, 07:25 PM »
Its only the Fetts
Dont think it s anything else

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: August 19, 2011, 11:46 PM »
Well, the addiction continues.  Picked up the J-Slot (J-Slop?) Fett off Ebay tonight for $77 shipped.   8)

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: August 20, 2011, 09:48 AM »
Well, the addiction continues.  Picked up the J-Slot (J-Slop?) Fett off Ebay tonight for $77 shipped.   8)

Seriously, did you hit the lottery?!  I think the last time I added it up, you were at about $1000 over the last month!
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 21, 2011, 12:14 AM »

Seriously, did you hit the lottery?!  I think the last time I added it up, you were at about $1000 over the last month!

Yeah, I need to reign in the spending a bit.   :-[   I'm at $910 for the month...with another week to go.  Yikes!  I had a little extra saved up from lack of Hasbro purchases the last 6 months, but have definitely gone over the budget.  Luckily I still have some money coming in from a few sales...
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 12:15 AM by JediJman »

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: August 23, 2011, 02:00 PM »
My "J-Slop" Fett  :D is on the way from HK.  It doesn't include the gun - anyone who has one able to tell me if this is any different from the regular vintage Kenner Fett's gun?  Thanks!

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: August 23, 2011, 08:38 PM »
My "J-Slop" Fett  :D is on the way from HK.  It doesn't include the gun - anyone who has one able to tell me if this is any different from the regular vintage Kenner Fett's gun?  Thanks!

Quoting a scene from one of my favorite Ralph Macchio movies, 'I-dentical!'
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: August 23, 2011, 09:28 PM »
Thanks - that's what I was counting on.   ;)

Offline Adrian

• Jedi Initiate
  • Follow me you will
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: August 28, 2011, 03:41 PM »
bid on the second j-slop he had up... someone out bid me last second. I immediately received a second chance offer  ::),  I passed. Hate sellers that use shill bidders.

Offline Adrian

• Jedi Initiate
  • Follow me you will
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 20, 2011, 02:59 AM »
anyone have all the chase Fetts pictured? was wondering if the color changes where even noticeable?

I have both series 1 chases and will at some point pick up the J and L slot chases but was on the fence about the DX 1 Fett.

Offline MikeT

• Jedi Initiate
  • Boba Fett?! Boba Fett?! WHERE?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: November 20, 2011, 07:44 PM »
I'm still missing the series 1 chase fetts as well as the L-Slop, the color prototype and the DX1. Out of those I'd most like to get a hold of the DX1 Fett--I like the ROTJ-style tan costume, plus that's the only DX chase I'm missing.