Author Topic: Front Page News  (Read 28323 times)

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
Re: Front Page News
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2009, 01:07 PM »
Wow, I'm flattered that you would take the time to keep checking back here and posting replies for just me!  I mean, I heard from a few others that you have no life outside these boards, but that's still pretty sad.

Name:     Matt
Position:    Jedi Council
Date Registered:    September 13, 2003, 06:33 PM

Name:     JediJman
Position:    Jedi Council
Date Registered:    February 20, 2007, 08:42 AM

You were saying?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 01:16 PM by Matt »
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2009, 05:48 PM »

BURN!
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2009, 06:01 PM »
You were saying?

If you couldn't read what I was saying, go back and re-read my post.  I hope you're not trying to equate my post count, which is primarily among friends in a local collectors group, to your posting in trivial threads like front page news and "What do you drive?" 

Nice to see my troll Sprry pop up again too.   :-*
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2009, 07:29 PM »
If you couldn't read what I was saying, go back and re-read my post.  I hope you're not trying to equate my post count, which is primarily among friends in a local collectors group, to your posting in trivial threads like front page news and "What do you drive?" 

"My 47XX posts in two years mean more than your 45XX posts in six because they're in a different section."

Get the **** outta here. 
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 07:32 PM by Matt »
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2009, 08:16 PM »
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2009, 10:10 PM »
Oh, and by the way, and because I just can't seem to help myself from responding to **** like this (and also because I can't get enough of that Kelso pic):

Question:  Exactly when did this thread become so "trivial" to you?  Your fourth reply?  Or your ninth?  Maybe it was your twelfth.  Had to have been a later one, because it sure seemed awfully important to you early on.  Alls I know is that I only have to make two more after this one and we'll be tied in here.  If only this was as important and meaningful as a post about finding the latest G.I. Joe figure up in Brainerd, or wherever it is you're from.

By saying no one cares, I was referencing several previous posts all essentially demonstrating that no one cares, as well as informing you that I had lost interest in the subject as well.  I guess you can't take a hint, so hopefully this response spells it out clearly enough for you.  Your sad cries for attention have inspired this final response from me, but by all means, continue to live out your dreams in the Front Page News thread.

I am eagerly awaiting your final final response in this oh-so-trivial topic.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2009, 03:51 PM »
Not if I can help it!  ***Swoops in with the padlock***

General concensus among staff that the thread's run its course...  Sorry guys, take the debate on who's got more meaningful posts to private, though I'd probably suggest against that too and just leave it go.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77