Collectibles > Vintage Kenner

Restoring Playsets and Vehicles

<< < (8/8)

Jesse James:
They're free downloads.  I recommend taking them to an office store or whatnot for a better laser print quality then.

Rob:
Do you guys know of a printable sticker paper that's higher quality that would work well?  Something that feels smooth or vinyl-ish and not like a cheap paper label? 

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Rob on August 16, 2016, 06:01 PM ---Do you guys know of a printable sticker paper that's higher quality that would work well?  Something that feels smooth or vinyl-ish and not like a cheap paper label?

--- End quote ---

I haven't found anything yet that doesn't look like an obvious reproduction.  I've actually had better luck finding stickers from spare parts and just gluing them onto my keeper vehicle or playset.  I was a little apprehensive about using glue on a vintage collectible, but its just adhesive with the authentic sticker, and comes out looking the best IMHO.

Matt_Fury:
Intersting resource for replacing damaged cardboard pieces.

Matt_Fury:
I was looking through some old boxes and found my vintage Snowspeeder.  It was in sad shape, but I was able to clean it up and get everything working.  I had a little trouble with the electronics when I had a wire break, but I was able to repair it.

Check out the video here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version