Author Topic: Greetings ans salutations...  (Read 4486 times)

Offline Khelden Nur

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Greetings ans salutations...
« on: January 5, 2009, 04:20 PM »
Greetings all. My name is Khelden Nur. I have been around some SW forums for only a few months. I have only really just recently gotten into SW. I have always liked SW but up until about 9 or 10 months ago it was a passing thing for me since Transformers was my first love. Oddly enough I have found that this has switched and I have focused more of SW then TF of late.

Glad to be here and look forward to talking with you guys.

-Khelden Nur

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Greetings ans salutations...
« Reply #1 on: January 6, 2009, 07:45 PM »
Welcome to our merry band of rogues.   :D

What Star Wars items are you focusing you collection on?  Vintage? Modern items? Jedi? Sith? Any specific character?
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2 on: January 6, 2009, 08:49 PM »
Welcome aboard Nur, and have fun!  Look around and join in the fun while we wait to find out what the hell is actually coming out in the future, haha.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Khelden Nur

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 6, 2009, 09:19 PM »
Welcome to our merry band of rogues.   :D

What Star Wars items are you focusing you collection on?  Vintage? Modern items? Jedi? Sith? Any specific character?

Right now more on the new Clone Wars. Most of the older stuff i was looking for, which wasn't too much, I have gotten. Although I am still getting some of the Legacy figures too, but I have been focusing more on Clone Wars thus far.