Author Topic: Clone Wars ARC-170 (Imperial Deco)  (Read 32398 times)

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
Re: Clone Wars ARC-170 (Imperial Deco)
« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2009, 04:27 PM »
Especially if Hasbro pulls one of their typical case pack moves and ships the ARC again with the Y-Wing.

They already did, go to BBTS they have it in stock and have the case with one of each. The reality is they could not make them fast enough so they had to pack an ARC in there until the production catches up. It may be too late as I can see this SKU dying. Xmas season will decide the fate of this price point.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #106 on: November 2, 2010, 07:33 PM »
Anyone else notice scads of these at their local WM?

Mine has about 30 out onthe main aisle where they put a lot of bigger toys up for Christmas.  I didn't catch the price but was thinking it wasn't $70.  I was surprised to see it back, at all.  I'm guessing old stock from last year that WM wasn't willing to take a bath on, or that they got cheap from Hasbro and are selling cheap for this year.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 2, 2010, 08:05 PM »
BF sneak surprise maybe?  I've stopped at 4 different WM's in the past few weeks and I still get disgusted each and everytime I enter that store - or the parking lots for that matter (looking for new TF swag is my excuse)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 4, 2010, 02:45 PM »
Anyone else notice scads of these at their local WM?

Mine has about 30 out onthe main aisle where they put a lot of bigger toys up for Christmas.  I didn't catch the price but was thinking it wasn't $70.  I was surprised to see it back, at all.  I'm guessing old stock from last year that WM wasn't willing to take a bath on, or that they got cheap from Hasbro and are selling cheap for this year.

Actually, yes. The local WM close to home threw up an end cap with at least 20 ships. I was shocked to see so many. They were $30 each, which isn't a bad deal. I actually bought one, and it's a pretty cool ship with awesome paint apps.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2010, 12:04 PM »
Wow, at $30, I'll buy one. I really liked the deco. But I wasn't paying $70 for an old mold with a new paint job.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 3, 2011, 10:24 PM »
My local WM had an end cap full of these today for $30 each.  I'm surprised they didn't have these ARCs out during the Xmas rush.  It'll be interesting to see how fast these go.