Author Topic: CW Deluxe Figure & Vehicle Line  (Read 164988 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: CW Deluxe Figure & Vehicle Line
« Reply #285 on: April 1, 2011, 10:28 PM »
Got that SOB!

Found Jesse tonight at Target, not the mintiest box in the world, but who cares. What a great feeling it was to finally lay eyes on him on a peg. It almost felt like some weird mirage.

The speeder is no big whoop but I kind of like the combination of previous clone sculpts they amalgamated into Jesse.

Wonder when we will see Castas, et al?
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 2, 2011, 08:33 AM »
yeah I found this set at Target 3 nights ago and forgot to post.  grats to u Mcmetal - I know you have been wanting this set.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 2, 2011, 10:27 PM »
Great find McMetal! Looks like I'll have to start hitting Targets again - I've been pretty much skipping them lately since they have been such a waste of time around here...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 5, 2011, 05:08 PM »
Found my Jesse Barc at a Target as well-  ;D

When is the new mini-rig line supposed to replace the current deluxe sets?

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 7, 2011, 01:50 PM »
Target is the place to be if you want Jesse.  I found mine last night.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #290 on: April 7, 2011, 04:34 PM »
i don't go there that often.  I'm more at Wal-Mart.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 7, 2011, 04:55 PM »
I saw two Jesse w/ BARC sets at WM today, so it's showing up at Target and WM.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 7, 2011, 07:02 PM »
I picked up another Jesse at Walmart today too, Jesse.  :D

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 7, 2011, 11:37 PM »
I was able to score my opener Jesse at Target and then my MIB Jesse at a WalMart - both on the way home from work this evening.

I'd love to score a second one to open at some point, but at least I don't need to go crazy looking for the ones I needed for the mint-in-package and opened collections....

In reference to Dan's question earlier - do those smaller deluxe vehicles shown at Toy Fair replace this line or are they just new entries in future assortments? I thought those were just the next releases in this same line - same price point, same packaging, etc...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #294 on: April 8, 2011, 01:02 AM »
They're part of the same line, nothing changing.  Prices could go up or down I suppose of course, but they're just future waves of the Deluxe Fig w/Vehicle line is all.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 8, 2011, 09:46 AM »
They're part of the same line, nothing changing.  Prices could go up or down I suppose of course, but they're just future waves of the Deluxe Fig w/Vehicle line is all.

Yep, future waves...the first of which was supposed to have been out last month.  ???

Considering Jesse was about 4 months late to the party, I figure we may see that next wave with Castas, Boba and Grievous sometime around SDCC.

Pete - glad you found your Jesses! I may have an extra if you need it, I am up to 3 now but I had to put one up for auction to try and mitigate the price raping I was forced to endure. Don't think I want any openers either...

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 14, 2011, 03:45 PM »
Pete - glad you found your Jesses! I may have an extra if you need it, I am up to 3 now but I had to put one up for auction to try and mitigate the price raping I was forced to endure. Don't think I want any openers either...

Thanks for the offer McMetal! I actually found a second opener yesterday morning so I'm good now - I never army build more than two of the deluxe sets.
Peter

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 19, 2011, 07:29 PM »
http://potf2.com/potj/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16486

DAYUM!

No mention of these at Toyfair?

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 19, 2011, 09:30 PM »
I saw those the other day. I think they look very cool. It'll be nice to get a partner (Buzz) for Draa, and hopefully the ARF is an indication that some Ryloth figures (Keeli and Di) aren't far behind. The BARC speeder looks to be a minor retool, using the 2005 deluxe sculpt with landing gear with a full front portion. It's possible that the AT-RT has some additional leg articulation, but I'm not holding my breath... it's nice to know that the Buzz and BARC set isn't a total repaint.

Also, judging by the shots of the backs of the packages the upcoming "mini-rig" vehicles might not be too far off.

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 20, 2011, 01:20 AM »
Wal-Mart exclusives, perhaps that's why no mention. Or did they mention exclusives? I can't remember. They are rounding out the second Geonosis Battle, though so much of it is exclusives.

What episode is the AT-RT from?