Author Topic: NFL Regular Season 2009  (Read 100048 times)

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
Re: NFL Regular Season 2009
« Reply #495 on: November 17, 2009, 07:06 AM »
Does anybody know why the Ravens got to play a High School football team from Ohio on Monday Night Football last night?
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: November 17, 2009, 09:27 AM »
Does anybody know why the Ravens got to play a High School football team from Ohio on Monday Night Football last night?

And yet still only managed to score 16 points against them.  I'm so glad that I didn't watch a single minute of that game.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: November 17, 2009, 09:45 AM »

And yet still only managed to score 16 points against them.  I'm so glad that I didn't watch a single minute of that game.

Yeah, I tuned in just before the half and went into shock seeing the score at 0-0.  Nice shut out for the Ravens I guess, but 16 against Cleveland is pretty sad.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #498 on: November 17, 2009, 04:29 PM »
It's so bad we're having to find new people to hate.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: November 18, 2009, 06:31 PM »
Just found out I'm going to Lambeau this weekend. Don't like the Packers or even know who they are playing, but it will be cool to see an NFL game outside of the Metrodome.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline JabbaJoe

• Jedi Initiate
  • Life Sucks and Beats you Down and then you Die.
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: November 19, 2009, 07:36 AM »
Just found out I'm going to Lambeau this weekend. Don't like the Packers or even know who they are playing, but it will be cool to see an NFL game outside of the Metrodome.

Cool to hear!  Someday I hope to see a game there and see the Packers hall of fame.  I just love all the history of that franchise.  Seems like a good place for a football fan to visit.

Offline JabbaJoe

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: November 19, 2009, 07:41 AM »
Stinks that Ronnie Brown is out for the season.  I guess we will have to get the Ricky Williams pot smokin' train a rolling on down the field to make the playoffs. :D

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: November 19, 2009, 10:35 AM »
Stinks for two of my fantasy teams too.   :'(

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: November 19, 2009, 04:08 PM »

Congrats - that should be a fun trip!  How did you end up with tickets?
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: November 19, 2009, 04:13 PM »

Congrats - that should be a fun trip!  How did you end up with tickets?

My brother's friend offered. I don't know how he got them.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: November 19, 2009, 09:57 PM »
Congrats to all the Ricky Williams owners out there.  I checked in on the game late in the 2nd half and neither team had done jack.  I just looked again and he already has 2 TDs.  Woot!?  Merry Christmas.

Offline JabbaJoe

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: November 20, 2009, 09:32 AM »
Congrats to all the Ricky Williams owners out there.  I checked in on the game late in the 2nd half and neither team had done jack.  I just looked again and he already has 2 TDs.  Woot!?  Merry Christmas.

I watched the game and was very happy with outcome of the game, being that I am a Dolphins fan and a Ricky Williams fantasy owner too! :) 8)  I hope Ricky can keep this up for the rest of the season, we really need it!  He looks like the Ricky of old again before the whole pot thing and other stuff.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: November 20, 2009, 09:40 AM »
Yeah, that last TD run was pretty amazing.  I thought he'd do well tonight, but not a 40+ yard run for a TD and 3 overall. 

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: November 22, 2009, 02:54 PM »
Great catch by Sidney Rice but I'm thinking season over maybe for him?  WHew.  I didn't like the way he was hobbling there, glad to see him back in.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 03:12 PM by Morgbug »
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: November 22, 2009, 11:53 PM »
Great catch by Sidney Rice but I'm thinking season over maybe for him?  WHew.  I didn't like the way he was hobbling there, glad to see him back in.

Man, the Vikes are looking fairly unbeatable.  Benching Favre in the 3rd quarter already?  I know it's just the 'hawks, but still.