Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

Recent Clone Wars Finds/Purchases

<< < (3/235) > >>

Pete_Fett:
Picked up one each of the TRU Exclusive Clone Wars vehicles w/figure.  :-\

iFett:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on April 17, 2009, 03:46 PM ---Picked up one each of the TRU Exclusive Clone Wars vehicles w/figure.  :-\

--- End quote ---

Ouch.....I feel bad for the two of everything people out there on these things.  Makes me feel better that I'm not a completest anymore though.  $$

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: iFett on April 17, 2009, 03:52 PM ---Ouch.....I feel bad for the two of everything people out there on these things.  Makes me feel better that I'm not a completest anymore though.  $$

--- End quote ---

I am normally a "two of everything" person. But for these, I'm leaning towards just getting one of each to keep MIB. If it turns out that the Hailfire Droid or V-Wing are indeed repainted in some way, then I will get them. If not, then only one of each for me with these.

GrandMoffNick:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on April 17, 2009, 06:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: iFett on April 17, 2009, 03:52 PM ---Ouch.....I feel bad for the two of everything people out there on these things.  Makes me feel better that I'm not a completest anymore though.  $$

--- End quote ---

I am normally a "two of everything" person. But for these, I'm leaning towards just getting one of each to keep MIB. If it turns out that the Hailfire Droid or V-Wing are indeed repainted in some way, then I will get them. If not, then only one of each for me with these.

--- End quote ---

Are these two nothing more than repacked TAC Hailfire and CW (original) Hailfire? I thought they were going to be "snazzy" colors like the recent AAT, etc. If that's the case then I don't even know why I was thinking about these.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: iFett on April 17, 2009, 03:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on April 17, 2009, 03:46 PM ---Picked up one each of the TRU Exclusive Clone Wars vehicles w/figure.  :-\

--- End quote ---

Ouch.....I feel bad for the two of everything people out there on these things.  Makes me feel better that I'm not a completest anymore though.  $$

--- End quote ---

I'm normally a 2x of everything kind of guy, but I'm not touching these with a 10ft pole.  If you buy a lot of repack stuff, Hasbro will continue to make a lot of repack stuff, so I'll pass.  I'd love to see these sit forever as a message that we don't need more repack crap at collector prices.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version