Author Topic: Recent Clone Wars Finds/Purchases  (Read 336919 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Clone Wars Finds/Purchases
« Reply #1005 on: October 11, 2012, 10:33 AM »
what pack was this guy from?  http://www.ebay.com/itm/5x-Star-Wars-The-Clone-Wars-Clone-Trooper-loose-/390480565894?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5aea749686

plus the seller has it listed wrong.  In the listing above he says you get "5x" but clearly he meant "1" because he has other auctions of the same figure for "5x" and has the correct picture and I am guessing the correct price.

It looks like Clone Trooper Echo, but without the blue hand stamp on his armor.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: October 11, 2012, 09:46 PM »
what pack was this guy from?  http://www.ebay.com/itm/5x-Star-Wars-The-Clone-Wars-Clone-Trooper-loose-/390480565894?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5aea749686

plus the seller has it listed wrong.  In the listing above he says you get "5x" but clearly he meant "1" because he has other auctions of the same figure for "5x" and has the correct picture and I am guessing the correct price.

Yeah, it looks to be an unpainted Echo. Interesting that they included the red eye deco on this version though. As opposed to the similar lot listed here, which actually is a five-pack:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5X-Pcs-Star-Wars-Clone-Wars-Clone-Trooper-Soldier-3-75-Figure-Removable-Helmet-/160699960471?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item256a76cc97

I need to go back and check that BP, but I may pick one of those guys up, thanks for posting.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: October 12, 2012, 08:18 PM »
Picked up my second Republic Dropship at a far flung Target today over lunch. That officially wraps up 2012 for me until the WolfPack Gift Set comes out. Seeing as how that is an online only exclusive though, I foresee a precipitous drop-off in my travels to Target, Kmart, TRU and Walmart the next few months.

Perfect timing with the coming holiday craziness. And yet sort of bizarre with the show just recently coming back, etc. Would have been nice if there would have been something they could have sprung on us for the last few months of the year.

Offline MasterFisto

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: October 13, 2012, 07:38 AM »
I found the Dropship at Target this week.  And just like you guys, I am now done with TCW until the Wolffe pack is available online.  Kinda sad, seeing how there is such little support from Hasbro for this show. 

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: October 15, 2012, 10:19 PM »
Posted this over in the vintage sales thread, but Target had some deals too good to pass up tonight. I stopped by to get a price adjustment on the two Dropships I purchased in the past 2 weeks, and while I was there ended up getting a third Dropship as well as another Darth Maul Returns BP which was on sale for $17.99. Even better, with the BOGO 50% off deal, the total only came to about $26. Can't beat that with a stick.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #1011 on: October 15, 2012, 11:27 PM »
 >:(

Alright I'm officially asking that if anyone finds another Dropship when they're out and about, and even wants the pilot themselves, I'd be interested.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline MasterFisto

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: October 16, 2012, 03:53 PM »
>:(

Alright I'm officially asking that if anyone finds another Dropship when they're out and about, and even wants the pilot themselves, I'd be interested.

I don't want the ship.  Is that what you're after?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #1013 on: October 16, 2012, 05:57 PM »
Yup I really just want the little dropship...  I don't collect animated figures of humans (clones included) so I'd be into it if all you want is the pilot guy.  I think he has a unique helmet or something, no?  I can't recall now.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: October 16, 2012, 09:38 PM »
Yup I really just want the little dropship...  I don't collect animated figures of humans (clones included) so I'd be into it if all you want is the pilot guy.  I think he has a unique helmet or something, no?  I can't recall now.

He's all new top to bottom, actually. It's quite diminutive compared to single carded Oddball or the Republic Attack Shuttle pack-in figure.

That's the trick really - finding another figure who can actually fit into that cramped little cockpit. Unless you just want to display it unmanned.

Offline TheSon

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: October 25, 2012, 08:04 PM »
Picked up another Kamino Training SBD today at Wal-mart. Now I have enough to display if they ever release the other 3 members of domino squad.

Offline Captain Piet

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Ph.Geek.com
« Reply #1016 on: October 25, 2012, 09:24 PM »
If anybody has an extra Republic Dropship pilot to trade, hit me up.
Co-founder and contributor, PhGeek.com
"Dissertations in geek culture"
Podcasts every Wednesday on iTunes or http://phgeek.podbean.com/
Like us on Facebook, follow on Twitter @Geekswillrise

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: October 26, 2012, 09:13 AM »
If anybody has an extra Republic Dropship pilot to trade, hit me up.

What do you have to trade?

PM me and LMK, I may be able to help you out...

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: October 26, 2012, 05:40 PM »
Someone at Rebelscum in Northwestern Ohio found these at Marcs, "a local discount chain".... Canadian packaged Shadows of the Darkside clone wars releases. Glued together.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 05:44 PM by scockery »

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: October 27, 2012, 08:13 AM »
Yeah, these were the same pairings that were showing up a few months ago at Tuesday mornings up in the northern states near Canada. I would love to get my hands on some of these but we don't have Marc's here so fingers crossed they show up elsewhere.