Author Topic: Recent Clone Wars Finds/Purchases  (Read 336969 times)

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Clone Wars Finds/Purchases
« Reply #1020 on: October 27, 2012, 03:50 PM »
I picked up a Mando Transport/Anakin JSF combo pack from TRU this afternoon. It was nice to get a Mando Transport to open.

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: November 2, 2012, 04:48 PM »
I picked up a Mando Transport/Anakin JSF combo pack from TRU this afternoon. It was nice to get a Mando Transport to open.

I saw what looked like to be one combo pack that had been separated at my local TRU.  It was a Kit Fisto fighter (wasn't that a WM exclusive?) and I think Anakin's SF.  Anyway, they were separated (signs where tape was ripped and one had a sticker over the bar code) and no signs of anymore anywhere else.

Then I went to Target and found a Republic Attack Dropship, so that was nice.

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: November 3, 2012, 07:35 PM »
Aww...crud. I forgot to even look for those today. Maybe they didn't have them.

I saw Republic Scout Speeders at Marshalls for $10. Anyone still looking for those? (no, no y-wing scout bombers).

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #1023 on: November 4, 2012, 04:45 PM »
Found the Drop Ship at Target. This is one my favorite mini rigs ever. Too bad it's not plentiful because I'd buy another for sure.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: November 7, 2012, 01:25 PM »
Birthday score! (well, close enough anyway)

Our new TRU got in case of the Class II Special Value packs, and sure enough, the Mando shuttle was one of them!  ;D

Even better, the box is dead mint, even better than the one I got way back. I'm going to have to do some careful surgery tonight to extract it from the tape/shrinkwrap/etc though.

No idea what I'm going to do with the Anakin JSF. All I need now is the Wolf Pack gift set in a minty box and I can call it a year...
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: November 7, 2012, 05:47 PM »

I saw what looked like to be one combo pack that had been separated at my local TRU.  It was a Kit Fisto fighter (wasn't that a WM exclusive?) and I think Anakin's SF.  Anyway, they were separated (signs where tape was ripped and one had a sticker over the bar code) and no signs of anymore anywhere else.

Then I went to Target and found a Republic Attack Dropship, so that was nice.

I went back today and saw the same separated 2 pack on the shelf I saw last time.  This time I called an employee to scan the shelf tag, he did, said there was more in the back, I made my request for one of the combo packs with this ship, and he brought one out to me.  Anakin JSF/Mando combo

bada-bing bada-boom

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: November 10, 2012, 12:38 PM »
Woohoo! Scored the Class I Republic Drop Ship this morning at my local Target!

Finally have one of these in the collection! I'd like to get two more to open, but if I have to, I'll keep an eye for this thing's price to drop after the blue version comes out next year...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: November 10, 2012, 10:48 PM »
Picked up a loose Bossk on eBay tonight from the Boba Fett UBP. Will look great in my display case with the other bounty hunter scum.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #1028 on: November 13, 2012, 11:24 AM »
Picked up Scubahsoka, Obi-Wan, and Rex at my local Target. I was shocked, since they haven't restocked anything since February.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: November 26, 2012, 11:32 PM »
Got my four Republic Attack Dropships from Target & my three 104th Battalion "Wolf Pack" Clone Troopers gift sets from HTS today.

And with that, I am officially closing the book on the Clone Wars collection for 2012.

All I need now is to snag two Vintage Endor AT-ATs from Toys R Us and I'm done for the year  ;D

Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: December 26, 2012, 06:33 PM »
End of year clearances have begun! Picked up a Walmart 8-pack for $12.50 and a darth maul bp for $9.98...good stuff.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: December 27, 2012, 02:57 PM »
Walmart clearance rocks...I got a brand new Dropship Class I set for $8! And at this location I even found one of the 2012 8-packs with Wolffe/Rex/Boss, etc. So I picked up that for $12.50 as well. Good times!

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: December 27, 2012, 07:58 PM »
I found a few of those clone sets at $12.50 each as well. For $1.50 a figure, you just can't go wrong.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: December 28, 2012, 10:23 PM »
I finally got around to picking up the "Blue Gun" IG-86 variant MOC off eBay. It took me awhile to dig out my original one to see which I had. Luckily I have plenty of time for little projects like this with the line on hiatus right now. Woot!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: January 17, 2013, 05:18 PM »
Picked up a few odds and ends at the discount chains this week...a Brain Invaders 2-pack for $5.99 @ TJ Maxx and a Republic Troopers BP for $10.99 @ Ross. ("Dress for Less...Success")

Have seen some other TPM wave stuff showing up too, Class I, BP's and such, hoping I see some Dropships, Scuba Sets, etc there soon.