Author Topic: Tonnika Sisters coming?  (Read 42171 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Tonnika Sisters coming?
« Reply #135 on: February 11, 2012, 09:05 PM »
From JTA

Q: Absolutely absolutely please ask about the Tonnika Sisters situation. How can they appear in a VW superbowl ad but not be made into figures? Is this some sort of legal way around getting them made? If so, AWESOME, but if not, why even let the commercial be made and tease and slap the fact that we can't have them made as action figures in our faces? Something to that affect. Please just ask about their status as figures. Couldn't Hasbro just make the likeness more generic and release them as "Cantina Patrons" in the way they called Captain Fordo "ARC Trooper Commander"?

AND

Well yeah, don't forget the upcoming Brea & Senni Tonnika. I mean they must be making them right... RIGHT! They have to. They're all over the small screen (Clone Wars and VW commercial). Just think of the millions of [Super Bowl] viewers that these two hotties were just dangled in front of (and the millions of dollers spent to surreptitiously get these two out of the shadows and into the limelight). So there must be a greater cause then just selling more Beetles, right... RIGHT?!!

Hasbro: They're not coming and we will not be able to make these figures.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 09:05 PM by Scott »

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: Tonnika Sisters coming?
« Reply #136 on: February 11, 2012, 09:08 PM »
Hasbro: They're not coming and we will not be able to make these figures.

I asked about them, too, and I was told it due to the was the one actress' likeness. It sure didn't sound like it was a definite "No" when I asked.