Author Topic: Walmart Legacy Collection AT-ST  (Read 41125 times)

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
Re: Walmart Legacy Collection AT-ST
« Reply #150 on: December 28, 2009, 11:20 AM »
My WM still has a lot of these left. WM's are weird with their exclusives as many have pointed out. if these go on clearance I may get two more.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 29, 2009, 02:04 PM »
Our local store still has 3-4 of these on the shelf as well.  I've grabbed two already, but I'd be tempted if they hit clearance as well.  I do hope it sells well though, so we see more things like this in the future.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #152 on: January 11, 2010, 08:04 PM »
For anyone who happens to be finding cheap AT-ST's, and if you have the means to help out, can you send me a PM?  Locally they're pretty well sold out, or not going on clearance, and I'd really like to have picked a couple of these up for customizing.  Thought I'd have the chance but right now it's not looking good out this way. 

If you can help drop me a PM...  I appreciate it a lot!
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 12, 2010, 03:07 PM »
I've not been checking my area too religiously as of late, but at least one of my area Wal Marts still has 6-8 of the AT-STs and they have the little green price sticker reading "Was -- Now $43.95."  I didn't scan one, but the tags are probably right.  I'm sure they will actually get discounted in due time ;)
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 13, 2010, 01:23 PM »
Jesse, I noticed in another thread you had a store with 30ish AT-STs suddenly go missing... I think they all were sent down here to Texas because one of my WMs JUST put out a crapton of AT-STs and Dewbacks. All at full price.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 14, 2010, 11:50 AM »
Most of the stores around here that have them left put them in very odd locations - nowhere near the toy section.  Still full price too, even in the clearance aisles.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 14, 2010, 01:33 PM »
Yep. All the At-St's around here are clearance isle adjacent. In the same isle, but not on the clearance side.  :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 4, 2010, 10:29 AM »
Our local WM has now moved these from the clearance aisle, back to the regular SW section (and removed the "clearance" tags that were full price), and dropped them to $30 each.  I was tempted to pick up a third, but I'll wait and see if they go lower.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 19, 2010, 12:35 AM »
OK, I'm very late to this party, but I just found these locally and grabbed one and tore it open today.  Like has been said repeatedly, it's a fantastic vehicle and will make a very impressive addition to my Hoth display.  (Perhaps I'll add another to my Endor display...)

But I gotta ask, what the hell is up with the driver's foot?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #159 on: February 19, 2010, 12:52 AM »
Packaging malformation...

I'm guessing these figures may actually have been pretty warm when put in, for whatever reason, as many have that malformed foot.  Run it under hot water and you can move the foot around and it will start to take its original shape.  My figure's foot reshaped on its own almost instantly but needed just a little coaxing to get it so it'd stand.

Definitely not molded that way originally though Jesse.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 19, 2010, 02:20 AM »
Thanks JJ.  When I first saw it like that, I assumed there must be a pedal for his foot to sit on, but obviously that wasn't the case.

I'm off to see if I can fix it up.

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 19, 2010, 09:16 AM »
I picked up one last night "clearanced" for $35.   :P   Very excited about getting this though.  My collection is largely figures and LEGO, so this fella will definitely stand out.

Question:  The Wally I got this at had about 6-7 on the shelf and it seemed most had had the chin guns fall off.  Was this due to 'Johnny' shaking the box because Mommy wouldn't let him get it, or do the guns fall off pretty easy?
I am not the Stig

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 19, 2010, 10:49 AM »
The guns on mine don't fall off at all.  But the heads are a bit loose.

Regarding the foot, I've bought three of these and two of the drivers have the warped foot issue.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #163 on: February 19, 2010, 09:44 PM »
Soemtimes when an Imperial officer was cloned too many times, they'd end up with a club foot.  :D
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #164 on: February 22, 2010, 01:39 AM »
So I bought a 4th today...

I was at 4 Wal-Marts this weekend and only one had any AT-ST's left and there were only 3 at full price.  So I had a $10 card from something and so I decided $10 off is good enough and I bought one more.

One WM I was at had 8 but moved them (finally) out of clearance and to a main aisle, and they started selling so they were out...  Another sold out ages ago, and the other one that had none didn't even have them in the system (I've carried a barcode with me to scan just as I'm walking by, haha).

Anyway that made me cave.  No clearance AT-ST's for me.  The way this sold though, I think it's inevitable it'll be out again.  I just hope the deco is improved on any future version.  I'm hoping I can get maybe some second-hand down the road for less.  $30 would be fine, I just will hold at 4 now.  One WM I visit semi-frequently I know has some left tucked away in a weird part of the store so I hope those go down in price, but at this point it seems less likely.