Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

Knights of the Old Republic

(1/13) > >>

dustrho:
Just saw a TV commercial for this game, and it looks sweeeeeet!  What does everyone here think about this upcoming game?  Do you have it on pre-order?  Are you going to play it for the PC or XBOX?

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/swkotor/index.html

chuckles:
This is the game I'm most looking forward to this summer (been waiting for it for months, stupid delays  ::)). As of right now, the tentative date for release of it is sometime around July 15th-17th. It has not officially been confirmed for that date but that is what most game stores and sites have it listed as, for now anyway. I plan on picking it up for the X-Box as my computer is not near fast enough to play it plus I don't want to wait another several months for the PC release.

I agree though, this game looks and sounds awesome.  ;D

Jesse James:
I'll likely nab it for PC eventually.  It's not high on my priority list, but it does appear nice in the commercial.  If I cannot play it, I will wait till I've upgraded and can...  I'm not sure on specs really.  

I'm still curious to see some specifics about Republic Commando more.  That piques my interest for sure. :)

dustrho:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on July  9, 2003, 01:29 AM ---I'm still curious to see some specifics about Republic Commando more.  That piques my interest for sure. :)

--- End quote ---

Same here!

chuckles:
It was just officially announced earlier that the Xbox version went gold today which means it will in fact be in stores on July 16th.

I know what I'll be buying next week.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version