Author Topic: Deluxe Series 2 - Hoth  (Read 138087 times)

Offline spookedhippie

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Deluxe Series 2 - Hoth
« Reply #300 on: December 9, 2012, 04:45 PM »
Need some major help. My atst decided to fall on the floor and the front guns and right leg broke. Am I right in saying that the right leg comes with Luke? Which figure does the right leg come with as cant seem to find it anywhere! And if anyone has the parts for sale please PLEASE pm me

Offline space monkey

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 9, 2012, 08:29 PM »
You can probably work out what parts/kubricks you need from here: http://instinctoy.blog73.fc2.com/blog-entry-891.html

Each box has a diagram on the side showing which part is included inside and I think I still might have my empty boxes but I don't have access to them right this minute so if the Instinctoy blog page doesn't help you out I can probably tell you which character you need to source a new part.

edit:

Apologies for the small image it's the best I could find after a quick google search.

I had a feeling this would be the case but it appears you're out of luck in regards to the right leg, R-3PO is pretty hard to find at one per box. Luke on the other hand shouldn't be too hard to find on the cheap to replace the front guns.
« Last Edit: December 9, 2012, 09:52 PM by space monkey »

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 10, 2012, 12:51 AM »
I think Jayson has a busted part as well.  You guys should just buy a completed ATST and split the parts.  I may have a spare Luke part if you want it, but would have to wait a few weeks for me to find as I'm in the process of moving and all my stuff is in storage.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline spookedhippie

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 10, 2012, 12:15 PM »
Thanks for the quick response guys. I knew it would be that. Repairing the leg as we speak and hoping that'll keep me going until I can find the parts. That would be a great help Jedijman, unless peeps want to go in on a complete atst to get the parts we need?

Offline space monkey

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 27, 2014, 12:39 AM »

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 27, 2014, 07:56 AM »
I've seen the AT-ST driver as low as $275 on Yahoo Japan, so I guess I would have to say 'no' to your question.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 27, 2014, 04:16 PM »
That was a while ago I think.  $400 for the AT-ST Driver doesn't feel too far off, though more than I'd pay.  The Hoth Trooper at $350 is ridiculous - it should be half that.  Of course, these things are pretty rare, so if they're the only ones being offered, that can significantly jack the price.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 27, 2014, 11:54 PM »
I've seen the AT-ST driver as low as $275 on Yahoo Japan, so I guess I would have to say 'no' to your question.
I'd probably actually pay $275 for one.   :-\
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #308 on: August 28, 2014, 12:19 AM »
I've resigned myself to never having them... unless the same guy who "found" a whole bunch of Logray figures "finds" a whole bunch of these DX chase figures.

I'd love to own Owen, Hammerhead, ATST Guy, and Hoth Rebel, but I'm not dropping a grand and a half to get them. :(
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Adrian

• Jedi Initiate
  • Follow me you will
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 3, 2014, 10:45 PM »
I'll wait as well, its only a matter of time before more "turn up"

Offline The Pilot

• Youngling
  • Use the fork, Luke!
    • View Profile

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 3, 2015, 03:05 PM »

Offline space monkey

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 11, 2016, 06:26 PM »
I hope I'm not creating competition for someone who was already planning on bidding on this but zero bids so far so I'd rather see someone here get it:

Hoth Rebel Trooper for $150

Offline Adrian

• Jedi Initiate
  • Follow me you will
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 15, 2016, 10:13 AM »
I had a shot at wining it before they relisted but talked myself out of it.

his other chases aren't bad but the price seems a little high for an opened pair with no Jabba bits

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 15, 2016, 01:43 PM »
I hope I'm not creating competition for someone who was already planning on bidding on this but zero bids so far so I'd rather see someone here get it:

Hoth Rebel Trooper for $150

Thanks for posting this.  I have one, but was tempted to get a second for my hoth display.  When it didn't sell, I PM'd him and we hashed out a deal for $130 shipped.   ;D