Collectibles > Kubricks

Deluxe Series 3 - Tatooine

<< < (3/83) > >>

karamazov80:
Yeah, my issue with the AT-ST is that you shouldn't be able to see the Kubrick driver inside very well (unless there is a little step for him to poke out of the top).  In that sense, it is nice to have a Kubrick-scaled vehicle, but I would prefer something where you can show off the figures.  I would prefer a mini-Landspeeder from ANH, or one of the creatures that Evenflow describes over something where you can't see the figure.

icruise:
The AT-ST is cool, but it doesn't exactly scream "ESB" to me, and I agree that there are some other things that might have been better. Of course they don't all lend themselves to the "build-a-figure" concept as well. In any case this does not make me want to get all of the figures in the series in the same way that Jabba and his throne does (although I still may do that).

AndyG:

--- Quote from: karamazov80 on June 22, 2009, 01:37 PM ---Yeah, my issue with the AT-ST is that you shouldn't be able to see the Kubrick driver inside very well
--- End quote ---

Driver - nobody mentioned an AT-ST driver yet - chase figure? another wave?  :P

I'm also on the fence about hanging on to the AT-ST. I'll be after the figures but whether I pick them up without the AT-ST parts or trade/sell the AT-ST when in hand I'm not sure  :-\

Symposium:
What a bizarre wave of negativity towards the AT-ST  :(

BrentS:
I'm excited about the AT-ST.  I think its great they they are taking these Kubricks to unchartered territories! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version