Author Topic: Deluxe Series 3 - Tatooine  (Read 132682 times)

Offline ceedrus

• Youngling
  • You truly belong here with us among the clouds
    • View Profile
Re: Deluxe Series 3 - Tatooine
« Reply #375 on: August 31, 2011, 07:38 AM »
I actually picked up a second one of these from Japan Auctions.  I was hoping to trade it for an AT-ST Driver, but not sure if/when that would ever pan out.  I am going to try to win the one Ceedrus posted (Thank you sir!), so if anyone here is planning to bid on it, please send me a PM so that we're not just bidding each other up.

Anyway, that leaves me with a spare Hammerhead for sale.  If anyone wants him, I'm offering him for $375.  I'll cover shipping as well.  Send me a PM if you're interested...

Hey no problem good luck with the auction, hope you win it! seems like the bidding got heavy last night. When I posted it it had 2 bids now its up to seven.

UGHHH if i knew you had an extra hammer just 2 days earlier before I paniced and hit the buy button on ebay lol...

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: August 31, 2011, 01:24 PM »
I actually picked up a second one of these from Japan Auctions.  I was hoping to trade it for an AT-ST Driver, but not sure if/when that would ever pan out.  I am going to try to win the one Ceedrus posted (Thank you sir!), so if anyone here is planning to bid on it, please send me a PM so that we're not just bidding each other up.

Anyway, that leaves me with a spare Hammerhead for sale.  If anyone wants him, I'm offering him for $375.  I'll cover shipping as well.  Send me a PM if you're interested...

Hey no problem good luck with the auction, hope you win it! seems like the bidding got heavy last night. When I posted it it had 2 bids now its up to seven.

UGHHH if i knew you had an extra hammer just 2 days earlier before I paniced and hit the buy button on ebay lol...

Yeah, definitely moving up in price.  Did you end up buying the $400 one off Ebay?   :o
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline ceedrus

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: August 31, 2011, 02:52 PM »

Yeah, definitely moving up in price.  Did you end up buying the $400 one off Ebay?   :o

sadly yes I'm that sucker lol  :-[  but now the set is complete and added up I paid less then what a full set is going on eBay for... yes that helps me sleep at night  ;)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: August 31, 2011, 08:13 PM »
$400 isn't a bad price if it helps you sleep at night.  Its a lot for one little figure to be sure, but you could spend it in worse ways I suppose.   ;)

Think I'm going to have to put that spare Hammerhead up on Ebay.   :-\  Last call - let me know if anyone here wants him.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jonny

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 5, 2011, 03:34 PM »
Still no Owens...I thought he was going to be the easier of the two chases to come by...sigh...I'm not gonna hang around when DX4 comes along...I'm kicking myself for not buying a full set of DX3 when it first went up for $500...

Offline Jonny

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 6, 2011, 12:41 PM »
Not 24 hours after my last post bemoaning the scarcity of the Owen chase I have managed to locate one!!! It wasn't cheap but I was happy to pay a little extra to secure the figure and close the book on this wave. DX3 has been far and away the most frustrating wave to complete to date...

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 6, 2011, 01:10 PM »
Not 24 hours after my last post bemoaning the scarcity of the Owen chase I have managed to locate one!!! It wasn't cheap but I was happy to pay a little extra to secure the figure and close the book on this wave. DX3 has been far and away the most frustrating wave to complete to date...

Where oh where did you find him!?   ???

Offline Jonny

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 6, 2011, 04:03 PM »
An eBay seller from Hong Kong I had bought Kubes from in the past found one for me in Japan. He's been looking for weeks and finally found one. He's my lucky charm...got me my AT-ST Driver last year! Delighted to finally have this one...

Offline ceedrus

• Youngling
    • View Profile

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile

Offline ceedrus

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 7, 2011, 11:51 AM »
Yeah I'm glad I got him for the price I got him. If I divide what I paid for Owen and hammer head in half then its not so bad  ;D

Offline Symposium

• Jedi Initiate
  • I have Kubrickulosis™
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 7, 2011, 06:52 PM »
Well the auction ended so maybe he had it on yahoo as well?
"Pixelated beings are we, not this crude matter!"

Offline ceedrus

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 7, 2011, 07:00 PM »
And Owen is gone... Ended early by the seller.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 7, 2011, 11:50 PM »
...or maybe he ended it early to work out a deal with someone here.

In possibly related news, I can finally cross Owen off my want list.   ;)

All totaled, the Dlx 3 set of 9 ended up costing me about $625.  UGH.

Offline ceedrus

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 8, 2011, 12:37 AM »
...or maybe he ended it early to work out a deal with someone here.

In possibly related news, I can finally cross Owen off my want list.   ;)

All totaled, the Dlx 3 set of 9 ended up costing me about $625.  UGH.

well I guess Owen found a good home ..... where ever that may be ;)