Community > Other Toy Lines

Modern Masters of the Universe

<< < (207/230) > >>

evenflow:
I've never been a vehicle guy, now or as a kid, but I loved the castles as a kid. Part of me really wants to order it now but I really have no idea where to put it if it actually happens. I so want snake mountain though...

evenflow:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9GpAEhXAmDs

Size comparison

Ben:
That is nuts. Can't wait for it.

I got my preorder in. $19.65 for shipping, which is OK since the thing weighs like twenty pounds. Noticed the release date is 12/11/2013. It's going to be a long wait, if it happens.

Brian:
I'm still on the fence and trying to decide before the deadline.  On the one hand, I could just set aside a little bit each month and it wouldn't be such a hit come Dec. of next year.  I'm a bit wary because of the cryptic comment from Adam at GH a week or two back about "start saving for next year, trust me", unless that was relating to the Angry Birds nonsense.  I don't think I'll be buying quite as much SW, if the early waves are an indication of how much similar stuff we'll be getting (and with my increased focus on OT mostly), so we'll see.

Grayskull holds a special place for me since I had (have) the vintage version as a kid.  I didn't have much for larger stuff from the lines I followed (a couple of SW ships, both hand me downs and just the WHALE from Joes as far as bigger stuff), but for some reason my parents must have really took to buying the He-Man stuff as I had both Grayskull and Snake Mountain.  Had a lot of fun playing with that stuff, and being able to pick up this new (huge) version would be a nice capper to the modern line for me.  I think, once Ram Man is released, I'd be pretty happy with the collection (aside from maybe Two Bad and one or two others), and I'd probably be finished up for the most part.  Nice way to go out.  We'll see.  What we've seen so far (even foam models) look pretty great.

Ben:
Looks like Mattel got all their needed preorders for CG, so game on. The preorder's been extended through January 4th if you want order one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version