Author Topic: Modern Masters of the Universe  (Read 228799 times)

Offline spiderpumpkin

• Jedi Padawan
  • Secto-Viper
    • View Profile
Re: Modern Masters of the Universe
« Reply #555 on: December 21, 2009, 08:18 PM »
Received my subscription Randor figure today.  Sounds like I'm lucky to have one shipped because a lot of subscribers are still stuck in the in process stage.  I don't think Digital River will ever get things figured out.  I'm surprised they don't ship out the subscriber figures a day earlier in order to alleviate some of the problems they have with so many orders on one day. 

Sounds like they are screwing up the end of the year 2009 subscriptions too.  They were suppose to ship all Sept-Dec figures to the subscribers at once to save on shipping but instead they are sending those figures separately in 4 different boxes.

I sure hope DR ships out the Wonder Bread figure without any troubles. 

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: December 21, 2009, 09:33 PM »
I can't believe we can't consolidate monthly figures with the bonus figures.  We shouldn't have to pay 2X the shipping costs because we signed up for the subscription.

Offline drewlam

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: December 22, 2009, 12:55 PM »
Is anyone in Canada still waiting for thier he-man (nov shipment)?  I have found that it's pretty common to wait a month for my figures to show up, but it's now been 6 weeks.  I figure I need to contact Mattel, but thought I would see if anyone else has ran into this.

Offline Greedo The Green Menace

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: December 22, 2009, 10:29 PM »
I'm in Canada. didn't order He-Man, but I am still waiting on my sub Scareglow, and from the looks of the Canadian shipment thread on the He-man.org forums, so are a lot of other Canadians. I wouldn't worry about it just yet, the postal service is slower than usual due to all the Christmas stuff and bad weather. You're not alone though.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: December 22, 2009, 10:36 PM »
Can anyone tell me how the subscription works?  Do you get figures only available via subscription or are you pre-paying for all of them?  Are you just guaranteed certain figures, but not others?  What else do you get with the subscription?  Seems like a subscription ought to offer you one of everything...
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline spiderpumpkin

• Jedi Padawan
  • Secto-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: December 22, 2009, 11:31 PM »
Can anyone tell me how the subscription works?  Do you get figures only available via subscription or are you pre-paying for all of them?  Are you just guaranteed certain figures, but not others?  What else do you get with the subscription?  Seems like a subscription ought to offer you one of everything...

2009 Subscription

2010 Subscription

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #561 on: December 28, 2009, 03:41 PM »
Thanks, I needed the reminder as I bought 3 memberships. I am really excited about this line it keeps getting better despite the "Mattel" factor.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline spiderpumpkin

• Jedi Padawan
  • Secto-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: December 28, 2009, 04:33 PM »
The Green Goddess sold out.  I'm glad it sold out because that helps make up mind to not buy it.  I was contemplating it and hoping it would last until BA He-Man in January so I could order them together.  Now I'll probably pass on BA HM also.  At least by passing a few figures I can have something to buy off ebay years down the road if I want.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: December 28, 2009, 09:51 PM »

2009 Subscription

2010 Subscription

Thanks!  Wow, $260 for 12 figs seems a bit pricey, but I guess you have everything locked up that way. 

Anyone not want their Audora?  I'm looking for at least one...
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline John C

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: December 30, 2009, 10:12 AM »
I will attempt to buy Beast Man since I missed out last time and BA HM.  I may or may not buy Adora.  The only POP figure I intend to ever buy is She Ra.  I most likely will not buy any of the NA figures either.  I'm only in it for MOTU figures, creatures and vehicles if they make them.  POP or NA offerings will have to be damn good for me to want them. 

Offline drewlam

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: December 30, 2009, 07:15 PM »
I also plan on trying for Beast man and BA he-man.  I'm losing faith in Matty Collector though.  My Nov shipment still has not surfaced, and numerous call to customer service so far have resulted in nothing.

Offline spiderpumpkin

• Jedi Padawan
  • Secto-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: December 30, 2009, 10:07 PM »
Thanks!  Wow, $260 for 12 figs seems a bit pricey, but I guess you have everything locked up that way.  

Very expensive indeed.  Almost $31 for one figure shipped.  So 12 X $31 plus $20 for Wun-Dar/Poster.  So $260 for 13 2010 Subscription figures including Wun-Dar and over $132 for shipping/tax.  

This is why the additional shipping for the bonus figures sucks.  
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 10:08 PM by spiderpumpkin »

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: January 6, 2010, 11:52 AM »
Moss Man looks great - love the flock.

« Last Edit: January 6, 2010, 11:53 AM by ruiner »

Offline John C

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: January 6, 2010, 12:26 PM »
He looks good like that.  I like the Beast Man head.  My God, the way some of the whiners at He-Man.org and over on Matty's FB page are going on about the 200x head having flocked ears, you would think someone killed their pet. 

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #569 on: January 8, 2010, 05:04 PM »
He looks good like that.  I like the Beast Man head.  My God, the way some of the whiners at He-Man.org and over on Matty's FB page are going on about the 200x head having flocked ears, you would think someone killed their pet. 

Seriously. They should be happy he is friggin flocked, he almost was not.

While I think both heads look great I like the Beastman Head better. He looks like my Uncle Mike. I am really excited about BA He-Man, a Beastman to open, Adora and Battle Cat. Hell I am also excited about Trap Jaw! I cannot wait to see Evil Lyn.

I am hoping to see Clamp Champ, Two-Bad and Whiplash this year.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/