Author Topic: amarsella's feedback  (Read 4055 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
amarsella's feedback
« on: July 10, 2003, 04:28 PM »
Had the pleasure of getting together with Anthony yesterday in person, to exchange some figures.  Great guy who I'd recommend to anyone here at JD for their trading needs!

Nice to finally meet you Anthony.  Hopefully we can help eachother out some more in the future...   8)

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
Re: amarsella's feedback
« Reply #1 on: June 6, 2004, 12:59 PM »
Just finished a transaction with Anthony, in which I bought several army-building figures from him.  Anthony was a pleasure to deal with, and is a great asset to the Star Wars collecting community.  Thank you again!
dustrho

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2004, 09:48 PM »
just bought some more stormies for my army from tony. great transaction, quick shipping, thanks  :D

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3 on: November 8, 2004, 03:18 PM »
Got together with Anthony again to swap stuff.  Smooth and fun as always!  Thanks Ant', 'til next time bud...   ;)

- Matt

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2004, 03:51 AM »
Anthony and I just completed a good deal. There was a bit of a postal delay in getting payment to him, but he was helpful and patient as we waited for the USPS to get their act together. Once he got it though, it took just a couple of short days to get my stuff, which was top notch and just as he described it. Thanks much Anthony!
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 4, 2005, 01:56 PM »
I just wanted to let everyone know that Anthony hooked me up with a Holo Yoda at Midnight Madness by giving me his Raffel ticket for one of the 7 available. You can't be any more genuine than that. Thanks Anthony!
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 04:44 PM »
Just completed a great deal with Anthony for some super-cheap figures. He shipped superfast and was great all-around!  :)