Collectibles > The Legacy Collection

Walmart Dewback w/Sandtrooper

<< < (2/25) > >>

Nicklab:
I think the picture leaking out is very cool.  But there's really not a whole lot of detail to be seen.  I'm looking forward to seeing this next week at SDCC.

Jesse James:
From what I've seen in the image, it's got a removable saddle it seems, which alone for customizing makes it more appealing to me.  I'd like to do a "nude" one roaming free maybe around my Tuskens or something.  The Sandtrooper's stance implies either new legs spread a bit for riding the beast, or ball/socket hips, but I've seen no proof of either one way or the other either.

Paint looks crisper/brighter than the original...  I'm geeked to get this really, as I've had that lame ass POTF2 Sandtrooper hanging out with all these newer sculpts, and it just looks different/odd in the mix there. 

Someone customized a newer sculpt torso onto the POTF2 lower body, and it looked pretty sharp, but was never quite my cup of tea.

evenflow:
Looks good but i hate that it is a walmart exclusive.

Jesse James:
Yeah, something negative to be said about that.  The AW showed up at about every other store here...  Very odd.  Some still have AW's in stock, oddly enough.  One put them on clearance, but for full price.    ???

Darth Broem:
Yeah, it looks great.  Are they going to charge $30 for it?  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version