Author Topic: Who's Your Favorite Prequel-Era Villain?  (Read 3608 times)

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Who's Your Favorite Prequel-Era Villain?
« on: August 11, 2009, 05:32 PM »
Darth Vader and Palpatine were the villains of the OT. But come PT, we're introduced to Maul, Dooku, Aurra Sing, Zam Wesell.....

So, with that said, who's YOUR favorite villain(s) of the prequel-era?

My top 4 are (in order):
1. Asajj Ventress: C'mon. A cool backstory, evil look, sad ending, and sadistic, evil, Sith-fantascizing chick with two lightsabers? One of the most tragic villains of the EU.

2. Darth Maul: Sith Lord with a cool lightsaber and tattoos. 'Nuff said.

3. General Grievous: this Jedi-killing machine is one of the most creative additions to the SW story.

4. Count Dooku: Was he really evil? A Jedi-turned-Sith who had some realistic thoughts on the Republic. Palpatine made him the monster he was.

"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Who's Your Favorite Prequel-Era Villain?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 11:05 PM »
I don't really like any of the baddies in the prequels all that much.  I would have to go with Jango Fett if anyone.  If we're going much further back (say a thousand years or so) I would definitely have to go with Darth Bane.  Very logical, passionate, and driven in his approach to mastering the dark side.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today