Author Topic: Cutting Back. Help sorting Movie figs from EU etc.  (Read 3226 times)

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Cutting Back. Help sorting Movie figs from EU etc.
« on: August 15, 2009, 01:35 AM »
Not sure where to post this.  Move if needed.  I need to sell off a bunch of stuff and thought I would start with all the figs that werent in the movies, books, comics, games, etc. Help me out if you can.  I know the list will be huge.  Even if a figure was in a cut scene I still plan to collect those types of figs.

Thaks in advance 8)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Cutting Back. Help sorting Movie figs from EU etc.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 02:12 AM »
Maybe some pictures of what you've got would be helpful so we could tell you which ones to ditch?

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 04:59 PM »
Maybe some pictures of what you've got would be helpful so we could tell you which ones to ditch?

I have everything boxed up. Really need help with the PT stuff.  I have a handle on the OT stuff and CW. 

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 02:10 AM »
Well, I can't really help you out without pictures or at least a list of what you're trying to sort through.

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 11:23 PM »
Your post is really vague.  What do you need help with?  Identifying non-movie stuff?  Pricing it?  Selling it?
Children's Book Author and Illustrator   mikerexbooks.blogspot.com

Offline Carpeteria3000

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • MTM
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 11:52 PM »
Not sure where to post this.  Move if needed.  I need to sell off a bunch of stuff and thought I would start with all the figs that werent in the movies, books, comics, games, etc. Help me out if you can.  I know the list will be huge.  Even if a figure was in a cut scene I still plan to collect those types of figs.

Thaks in advance 8)

Wait, all the figures that WEREN'T in the movies, books, comics, games, etc.? What is left? Wouldn't that be a list of zero figures?

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 12:37 AM »
Good catch... I think that pretty much answers the question at hand.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 08:02 AM »

Thaks in advance 8)

Wait, all the figures that WEREN'T in the movies, books, comics, games, etc.? What is left? Wouldn't that be a list of zero figures?

I'm glad you pointed that out. That was my first thought, but then I thought is seemed so obvious maybe I was missing something and was going to sound like a moron if I said that (not that I don't sound like a moron most of the time anyway).
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within