Author Topic: Star Wars Survay  (Read 3787 times)

Offline THE STAR WARS NERD

• Youngling
  • messa a girly
    • View Profile
Star Wars Survay
« on: July 13, 2009, 03:02 AM »
What is your Favorite star wars character?
There are a lot of things in this world.........i hope you don't get eaten

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Survay
« Reply #1 on: August 4, 2009, 02:49 PM »
I think that question is too hard to answer for numerous reasons. Including that all the main characters have to be at the top of the list, but I get more excited now about something, say, Grand Moff Tarkin than I would C3PO, but not necessarily because one is more my favorite character on a list.
« Last Edit: August 4, 2009, 02:49 PM by GrandMoffNick »
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Survay
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 03:52 AM »
I would say my favorite character is without a doubt Asajj Ventress. Although she's 100% EU-based, her back story, visual concept/appearance and motives all clearly represent what Anakin could have been were he, say, just a Dark Jedi and not a Sith Lord (losing his mentors/loved ones, wanting to become more powerful). She's a tragic villain, in the way she lost her Jedi Master, and the way that, in the end, Dooku completely betrayed her (Treachery is the way of the Sith. Asajj wants to be a Sith and Dooku betrays her, and eventualy Palpatine betrays Dooku  :-\). You can understand why she's so lost. At the same time, she's this Jedi-killing Dark Jedi with two lightsabers! How cool is that! She also has this sexy, seducing side to her that she almost looks like she uses on Obi-Wan in the new cartoon 3-D series. She has just enough back story to understand her, unlike Darth Maul or Sidious, and that she has that cool Dark Side appearance that makes fans want to know about her. Also, she helps contribute to Anakin's story. He just HATED her. He seriously wanted to kill her, since she threatened to kill Obi-Wan and Padme. She even gives him that scar over his eye! She helps make Anakin Darth Vader.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 03:54 AM by Jabba the Slug »
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"