Author Topic: LEGO 2010  (Read 40880 times)

Offline John C

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: LEGO 2010
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, 05:06 PM »
I'm liking that Wampa/Snowspeeder set.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2009, 05:50 PM »
Yeah, the sets look pretty nice (I like the OT ones in particular).  I still haven't gotten into LEGOs - aside from MINIs (just can't afford it), but I have to admit that they are awfully tempting.  I think I'd have to collect nothing else to be able to have the funds and space for the LEGO line, even if I stuck to OT only.  There sure have been some nice sets lately though, and they include a lot of things that Hasbro can't/won't do in the basic figure line sometimes.

Offline A.J.

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2009, 12:57 AM »
Wow these new sets look amazing!

Too bad I already have the CTT and the Slave 1 though. I already know they're going to cost A LOT so I probably won't get those two. :P

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2009, 09:56 AM »
I have not bought to many legos but that Wampa set looks like fun.  I never did get that massive Death Star 2 set.  Someday.

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2009, 10:48 AM »
The redo sets are interesting, but a pass for me.  I like the army builder/battlepacks, gotta get that Wampa.  I'm also liking Plo's starfighter, but I'll probably be shocked by the price and pass on it.
I am not the Stig

Offline Packbar

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Jedi Master Tolman's Toy Emporium
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2009, 08:40 PM »
I love that new Hoth Wampa Cave set.  As Legos are so expensive I limit what I buy, but I will definitely be picking up that set. I picked up the TIE Defender last Friday and it is great.  I love how the solar panels spin around the cockpit.  If I had got the set with the TIE D fighter I would have all the Lego TIE incarnations.  I get a little frustrated with all the redos of the same sets like Slave 1. I think the last one they made which I have was the best but now they make an even cooler one, but I can't bring myself to buy it again. 

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2009, 11:38 PM »
As Legos are so expensive I limit what I buy, but I will definitely be picking up that set. I picked up the TIE Defender last Friday and it is great. 

Was it really worth the $50-$60 price for 300 bricks  ???  I love the Defender, but not at that price for so few bricks.  Why not wait for a sale?  I don't think I've ever paid full price for any of my LEGO sets.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2009, 01:07 AM »
I didn't even know it was out.  It's one set I'd actually like to have, so I need to keep an eye out for it and a sale I guess.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2009, 08:58 AM »
I'm thinking of buying some of these sets too.  Mainly the Hoth set and the Clone Turbo Tank.
« Last Edit: January 4, 2010, 06:02 PM by 77Skywalker »

Offline spiderpumpkin

• Jedi Padawan
  • Secto-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 4, 2010, 07:21 PM »
I saw a new 2010 Special Edition Landspeeder set at Wal-Mart today for $25.  I didn't know that one was coming out.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 7, 2010, 09:13 AM »
Local Target set their new Lego aisle, but the only new sets they actually had in stock are the Tie Defender and Freeco Speeder. I want to see the Hoth stuff.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2010, 01:51 PM »
Does anyone know the approximate release date for the Wampa set?
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2010, 04:11 PM »
I got a new set of the little Hoth guys at Target Tuesday...  I like them.  I rarely pick up any Legos but I wanted a Hoth Trooper for my mini-fig shelf.  I really want that TIE Defender. :)  It ain't perfect but it coudl be with a little work.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2010, 04:36 PM »
I saw those sets yesterday too. That lil' mustachioed Rebel Trooper is hilarious.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline A.J.

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2010, 10:13 PM »
Does anyone know the approximate release date for the Wampa set?
It will probably be Late July/Early August. The summer wave sets usually get released around SDCC.