Author Topic: Comic Con!  (Read 2675 times)

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Comic Con!
« on: July 14, 2003, 12:32 PM »
Not long until that magical time of the year,Comic Con San Diego!I wonder what hasbro will show us this year?
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Comic Con!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2003, 12:44 PM »
Hopefully stuff we have not seen before like the Dignitaries or maybe even early stages of Dodonna and Captain Antilles.  I am guessing it's mainly going to be the Clone Wars merchandise.  

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2003, 04:11 PM »
I really hope that we will be able to see some new stuff as well, maybe some figures that haven't even been announced.  I'm sure we will see things such as the other two screen scenes, and the concept stormtrooper, since images have already leaked relating to those pieces.  I know they "mentioned" a 2004 preview, so hopefully we will get some more confirmations or even some early protos/pics of some of the goodies for next year.  I just hope we don't only see more pictures  of the figures shown at the Hasbro show in March...some of those figures are great, but I think we're all ready to see something new too....plus, many collectors need something to bump up their spirits on the Star Wars line.  Hasbro may start losing customers otherwise.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2003, 09:57 PM »
I am just giddy with excitement as I said in another thread, Toy Fair and the Comic Con weeks are two of my favorite

We'll try and keep the discussion in this thread

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2003, 11:24 AM »
While I look forward to seeing new Star Wars stuff, I'm really jonesing for pics of Wave V Marvel Legends.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline nack5811

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2003, 11:46 AM »
I wish I could go to the Cons.  I don't live anywhere any of them.  Which really bites.  I can't get into the one in NY every year even though I could go.  An dthe one in CA is too far away and too expensive for me to travel there.  Maybe someday I will have the money to go.  But for now I will live through the website and all their coverage.  

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2003, 11:47 PM »
Just twelve or so more hours guys... :)

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2003, 11:37 PM »
Cool looking figures!!!!I like that dignatary!