Multimedia > Star Wars Universe

'Star Wars' in 3-D?

<< < (3/23) > >>

Matt R.:
OT  :D....... PT   ::)

Brian:
Its exciting to me simply because it means having the movies back in theaters again, similar to the OT SE releases in the late 90s.  Personally, I've never seen a 3D movie, and its quite possible these would be my first.  I'll definitely be going though, I know that.  It is just neat to me to have them back in theaters, I think - aside from obviously the original releases - the SE release time period was a lot of fun in 97.  Having the toy line back at retail, and all the OT goodness, despite anyone's opinions on some of the changes (some good/some bad) it really was a fun time.

iFett:
Ya I could care less for this 3D stuff and the inflated ticket prices, but will definitely be nice to have at least the OT back in theaters again.

McMetal:
Big whoop. Those prequel movies suck in 2D, 3D, even in four or more dimensions. Their suckitude defies all known laws of physics.

And I'm sorry, but 3D tech is still woefully crude; who wants to wear glasses over glasses?

I was hoping they would have at least started with the OT.

Jeff:
I'm not "super duper excited" or anything, but I'm sure I'll go check them out when they hit theaters.

I can imagine 3D being sort of neat for some scenes (TPM Pod Race, RotS Mustafar Duel, ANH Trench Run, ESB Asteroid Field, etc).  Others may not be so neat (anything with JarJar's tongue).  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version