Collectibles > Shadows of the Dark Side

Celebration 5 Exclusive Camie & Fixer Comic Pack

(1/13) > >>

Jeff:
In the latest Q&A @ JTA, Hasbro has confirmed that the planned Camie & Fixer (SW: Empire - Darklighter) Comic Pack will be coming as a convention exclusive set in 2010.

Since Hasbro has already confirmed a Visionaries Maul/? Comic Pack for SDCC'10, where do you guys think this set will land - a second SDCC Comic Pack or will this be a Celebration V* exclusive Comic Pack?  Or maybe a surprise like NYCC or Fan Days in Dallas?

* (assuming of course that LFL gets their act together and actually pulls off C-V next summer  :P)

efranks:
They could do a second exclusive, maybe shared, like they did at this year's SDCC.  One at HTS and one at ShopStarWars.com or SSW/HTS shared.   Or CV, which would be my guess. 

It's more of a niche pack and probably more desiarable to SW geeks than the Visionaries Maul which might have broader appeal.  I'm just happy to hear we'll get a shot at it. 

Now if they can just figure out a way for me to get the T'ra Saa pack.  Not to mention the currently-shipping stuff that, you know, isn't shipping...

E...

jedi_master_sal:
I'll echo E's thoughts on this. Easily a second SDCC exclusive. And yeah, where are those comic packs?

JACKOFTRADZE:
It could be C5, regardless I am happy we are getting it at all. I really want this set and will buy 2-4 of them. I also really want the spring 2010 sets and the Noroghi set as they had some great potential hopefully they will find a way to make it out. These limbo sets would make some great EE exclusives if they are up to it. If Comic Packs became the new norm for convention exclusives I would be very happy. The very nature of them lends itself very well to geeky comic conventions. They would be far better than the mediocre Smiley Luke, Shadow Scout, Shadow Troopers and a Holo Leia.

Jabba the Slug:
Did we ever get a picture of this set, BTW??  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version