Collectibles > Shadows of the Dark Side

Luke Skywalker's Snowspeeder

(1/30) > >>

JACKOFTRADZE:
This is looking pretty good an more in scale with accurate details. I am digging the gunner cockpit, perfect for exploding in Daks face. I also like the molded detail on the canopy.

http://www.coreplanets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3187&page=8
(You have to scroll down a bit)

(I hope that will be a blue A-Wing.)

Jesse James:
I have asked for new Snowspeeder in scale for years from Hasbro, and they're finally doing it.  I'm almost ready to cry.  It's kind of my Wilrow Hood, if he were a vehicle I guess.  :P

I remember people saying way back when how the old one was fine, how it was the right scale, blah blah blah...  No. ;D

JACKOFTRADZE:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on December  4, 2009, 12:30 PM ---I have asked for new Snowspeeder in scale for years from Hasbro, and they're finally doing it.  I'm almost ready to cry.  It's kind of my Wilrow Hood, if he were a vehicle I guess.  :P

I remember people saying way back when how the old one was fine, how it was the right scale, blah blah blah...  No. ;D

--- End quote ---

I was one who was satisfied with the old one knowing it was out of scale. I welcome any new OT vehicle especially when it's more accurate. The detail were nice on the old one but this is sharper. I just sold two of my 3 Snowspeeders yesterday, I really have no regrets now!

I may get an extra and modify it to fit in the electronics from the POTF2 one. I really love the sounds on that.

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: JACKOFTRADZE on December  4, 2009, 12:16 PM ---This is looking pretty good an more in scale with accurate details. I am digging the gunner cockpit, perfect for exploding in Daks face. I also like the molded detail on the canopy.

http://www.coreplanets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3187&page=8
(You have to scroll down a bit)

(I hope that will be a blue A-Wing.)

--- End quote ---

Is that a 3.75" scaled swamp speeder and a droid gunship on that page too?

Jayson:
Yep.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version