Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

CW Separatist Droid Gunship

<< < (2/9) > >>

Darth_Anton:
This is another cool one. Nice to see that we'll be getting a bunch of new Mid-sized ships next year.

jedi_master_sal:
Anyone notice the cockpit joint? This IS going to hold a droid pilot!

That's cool. I like the way Hasbro has incorporated a cockpit into just about every CIS ship/vehicle. Octuptarra droid, check. Snail droid, check, now the droid control ship.

I bet it comes with a Animated droid pilot (or regular animated battle droid).

Even if it doesn't come with a figure, I'm getting it, providing it's less than $50 (and hopefully no more than $35-same as the Octupatarra droid.

Jesse James:
I think it looks nice...  It's hard to say what exactly this is going to turn up in though.  If it's substantially large enough that I can bite on it being accurately scaled, then I'm down for at least one of them.  This was probably the least interesting of the proto images we saw...  The oddly colored one we posted shows a lot of the detail though, and it's pretty substantial there.  There's a lot to like, plus it's a flying separatist thing...  I guess it appeals to me just because they've gotten the shaft a lot.

I figure if the scale's right I'm down for one at least.  I'm not so sure on the scale is all now.

Jesse James:
We got a couple more images of this ship, maybe showing a little more detailing, but overall it's pretty much the same.  I really think there's a cockpit on it though, by these photos.

Clicky to check it out!

McMetal:
There are new leaked photos of what I assume is the finished product of this and Cad Bane's starfighter up now on Yakface, courtesy of Jayson. (Thanks dude!)

They both look awesome, although I'm much more excited for the HMP (Heavy Missile Platform) since it is a new sculpt (to me).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version