Author Topic: Celebration V Tickets  (Read 5575 times)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Celebration V Tickets
« on: December 9, 2009, 10:29 AM »
Tickets go on sale Dec 10th

Individual Tickets
Individual tickets will be available online beginning at 9:00 AM EST on December 10. Online prices are as follow:

Adult Four-Day Passes are $120
Thursday Passes are $45
Friday Passes are $45
Saturday Passes are $50
Sunday Passes are $45
Kids Four-Day Passes are $50 and One-Day Passes are $25.
Order your tickets online to avoid the lines on-site and save some credits, as prices will be higher at the door.

Ticketing, pricing, and exhibitor information follows

Limited VIP Packages are expected to be available in early 2010, with details to be announced on the website. Single or Four-Day Passes already purchased can be upgraded to VIP status as long as supplies last!

I'm up for the 4 day pass & the upgrade for the VIP package sounds interesting but will have to wait & see what it involves.

So what are the plans you have for passes? Single, multi?

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
Re: Celebration V Tickets
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 09:23 AM »
SWCV Tickets are now online at starwarscelebration.com

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 3, 2010, 10:36 AM »
Tickets go on sale Dec 10th

Individual Tickets
Individual tickets will be available online beginning at 9:00 AM EST on December 10. Online prices are as follow:

Adult Four-Day Passes are $120
Thursday Passes are $45
Friday Passes are $45
Saturday Passes are $50
Sunday Passes are $45
Kids Four-Day Passes are $50 and One-Day Passes are $25.
Order your tickets online to avoid the lines on-site and save some credits, as prices will be higher at the door.

Prices are up on all the passes & nothing thus far on the VIP upgrade...  ::)

Adult Four-Day Passes are $128
Thursday Passes are $48
Friday Passes are $48
Saturday Passes are $54
Sunday Passes are $48
Kids Four-Day Passes are $54 and One-Day Passes are $27.

Ticket Pricing

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 10:11 AM »
Word is out over at the otheR site that the VIP tickets will go on sale March 22. From an RS member who was in attendance at MegaCon.

"Steve also told us that the VIP tickets for the show will be available from March 22nd and that it'll consist of two different options: for the first one they'll be 200 tickets and for the second one only 50 tickets."

No word on an upgrade price or what it includes.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 12:50 AM »
I can't imagine it'll be anything useful.  Although if it was something that got you through the doors a little early, that might perk my ears up.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 04:39 AM »
Read over at RS, some member said they are going to be pricey.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2010, 09:20 AM »
Another read over at RS:

The April Star Wars Insider has a little more insight at the bottom of page 8.

"Limited VIP Packages that guarantee early and special access, among other perks, are available online."

Should be available March 22nd or 23rd, will see what more comes out.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 01:49 PM »
Star Wars Celebration V VIP Packages Info

Here is what is available at what cost, how many & what they entitle you to:

Want to make the most of your Celebration V experience?  A general badge to the convention will get you through the doors, but if you want early access, special access, exclusive gifts, and extra services that a regular badge just won’t offer, then a Celebration V VIP Package is for you!

With exclusive merchandise and unparalleled access, Celebration's VIP Packages will help you experience even more unforgettable fun at Star Wars Celebration V!

VIP Packages will be available to purchase at www.starwarscelebration.com in the very near future. Those who have already purchased Celebration V badges will receive an email notice on March 23 stating when badge sales will go live.  They will have 24 hours after that scheduled live time to purchase their VIP Packages, before the sale is announced to the general public.

JEDI KNIGHT PACKAGE
$350 each, limited to 250 total packages.

Special merchandise and exclusive collectibles:

1 Celebration V VIP badge featuring exclusive poster art
1 Celebration V badge lanyard
1 Celebration V official show poster, rolled, complete with poster tube
1 Celebration V Souvenir Commemorative Show Guide
Limited Edition Celebration V VIP T-Shirt
5% off any one item in the Celebration Store
Exclusive VIP services to help you make the most of this incredible 4-day event:

Celebration V VIP Concierge & Lounge. Check your coats, store your packages, ask advice, plan your afternoon, or just sit and put your feet up in a comfortable chair.
Dedicated Entrance to Celebration V Exhibit Hall. Sidestep the crowds and get right into the Celebration Exhibit Hall Experience
Half Hour Early Entry to the Celebration V Exhibit Hall
Half Hour Early Access to the Celebration Store
Express Access to Celebration Store checkout
Express Access to up to (3) Celebration V autograph sessions in the autograph area. (Autograph cost not included)
Reserved seating in Celebration Celebrity Stage

JEDI MASTER PACKAGE
$750 each, limited to 50 total packages.

Special merchandise and exclusive collectibles:

1 Celebration V VIP badge featuring exclusive poster art
1 Celebration V badge lanyard
1 Celebration V Official show poster, rolled, complete with poster tube
1 Celebration V Souvenir Commemorative Show Guide
Limited Edition Celebration VIP T-Shirt
Exclusive Celebration V VIP hat – Only for the Jedi Master package
10% off any one item in the Celebration Store
Exclusive VIP services to help you make the most of this incredible 4-day event:

Celebration V VIP Concierge & Lounge. Check your coats, store your packages, ask advice, plan your afternoon, or just sit and put your feet up in a comfortable chair.
Personal Shopper for exclusive Star Wars merchandise. Your personal shopper will pick up your order at the Celebration Store and deliver it to your hotel room. (Limit one shopping trip)
Private meet and greet with Dave Filoni, and voice actors from Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series.
1 of 50 personalized prints from original art by Dave Filoni, signed for you at the meet and greet.
A minimum of two exclusive meet and greet sessions in the VIP lounge with Star Wars cast and crew members.
Dedicated Entrance to Celebration V Exhibit Hall. Sidestep the crowds and get right into the Celebration Exhibit Hall Experience.
Half Hour Early Entry to the Celebration V Exhibit Hall
Half Hour Early Access to the Celebration Store
Express Access to Celebration Store checkout
Express Access to up to (6) Celebration V autograph sessions in the autograph area. (Autograph cost not included)
Reserved seating in Celebration Celebrity Stage
Reserved seating in the Celebration Digital Stage 

QUESTIONS?
Do you have questions about Celebration's VIP Packages?  Check out the descriptions on each incentive below, or contact Amanda at agochee@reedexpo.com.  A general badge to the Celebration V is what you need to enjoy the event, but if you want to enhance and expand your experience an exclusive VIP Package is for you.  Don’t wait—these packages will sell out!

WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE VIP CONCIERGE AND LOUNGE?
Both levels of Celebration VIPs receive access to the VIP Concierge and Lounge.  A private space away from the show floor, this is a place for you to relax in a comfortable chair, store your swag, and to call your home base during Celebration. Pick up your exclusives, meet cast and crew members, and plan your activities around Orlando. VIP Lounge Concierge Amanda Gochee will be there to help.

WHAT DOES THE VIP PERSONAL SHOPPER DO?
Jedi Master Packages include a VIP Personal Shopper.  Approximately a month before the show, you'll learn about all the exclusives available in Celebration Store, and your shopper will work with you to order any and all the items you want before they're available to the public.  And, then, once you get to the con, all of your items will be waiting for you at your hotel room! Your Jedi Master Personal Shopper is good for one order, and one shopping trip and delivery.

WHO WILL BE AT THE CAST AND CREW MEET AND GREETS?
Dave Filoni and select cast members from Star Wars: The Clone Wars will meet with Jedi Master VIPs during Celebration V in the VIP Lounge. Details including the date and time this event will take place will be announced to Jedi Masters via email in the month leading up to the event. Be sure to subscribe to the official Celebration newsletter at www.starwarscelebration.com/newsletter to exclusive details on your package and all of the latest event news.

As a Jedi Master, you can also attend up to two (2) exclusive meet and greet sessions with cast and crew members from the Star Wars movie or television saga, to be announced.

WHERE DO I GET MY VIP BADGE?
All VIP Badges and lanyards will be mailed via UPS in advance of the show. Exclusive merchandise will be waiting for you in the VIP Lounge when you arrive onsite.  Jedi Masters will also receive information about their Personal Shopper, the Cast and Crew Meet and Greet schedule, and the time and location of the Dave Filoni/The Clone Wars meet and greet.  Jedi Knights & Jedi Masters: Be sure to subscribe to receive our newsletter at www.starwarscelebration.com/newsletter for all of the important details you’ll need when you arrive onsite!

HOW DO I UPGRADE MY REGULAR TICKET TO A VIP PACKAGE?
If you’ve already purchased your ticket to Celebration V, and want to add one of these VIP experiences, you’re in luck!  Upgrading is very easy.  Simply purchase your VIP Tickets and then email upgradetickets@reedexpo.com to request a full refund towards your original order!

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 04:58 PM »
Um, pass.