Author Topic: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II !  (Read 25886 times)

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II !
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2010, 02:27 PM »
da-yum!

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2010, 07:59 PM »
Guess we now know how Galen could still be "alive".

I think it will work pretty well from a story stand-point.  I'm looking forward to this game.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2010, 08:12 AM »
Guess we now know how Galen could still be "alive".

I think it will work pretty well from a story stand-point.  I'm looking forward to this game.

I read something somewhere that there will be an under-lying plot point in the game that you actually may NOT be a clone and you may actually be the original Galen brought back to life. So part of the quest is determining whether or not you are actually a clone or the original.

I'm really looking forward to this game. I'm definitely gonna pre-order the collector's edition so I can have the steelcase version to go with my steelcase USE - just like iFett said as well...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2010, 12:26 PM »
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2010, 05:19 PM »
Finally got around to playing the USE on my PS3 today.  Um wow.  Seems like a totally different game from the PS2 version.  Just thought of the extra 3 levels, but this thing seems like it had a complete overhaul.  Really enjoying it and may actually just cave and pay out full price for FU2 when it comes out.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2010, 05:01 PM »
http://www.starwars.com/video/view/001076.html

wth don't tell me I'm first to see and post on the forum bout something new on TF2.   :o

There is a new "trailer" with Starkiller meetingYoda on Dago, can anybody say Mad Max?  Hopefully Big H can make this one along with the Arena garb.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2010, 09:10 PM »
The front page has a link to the new gameplay trailer.  Some mild spoilers, but I didn't think it was too surprising.

I've pre-ordered the collector's edition from Amazon....Lord only knows when I'll get a chance to play it.   :D
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2010, 09:38 PM »
Story seems interesting and makes Vader look even more like a sadistic prick.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2010, 04:52 PM »
Downloaded and played through the demo this morning.  I've seen all this stuff before but it was nice to actually play through it.  Really dig dismembering the Stormtroopers and can't wait for more.   8)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2010, 02:54 AM »
Same...  I thought it controlled a little more smoothly than TFU 1, which was awkward.  I noticed distinct differences in the camera, in grabbing objects...  They improved some of the more annoying features of the first game.

I played the demo on medium and blew through it though so I'm hopeful that the rest of the game isn't quite that simple.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2010, 03:37 AM »
In case anyone hasn't stumbled upon these 2 TV spots (they're somewhat hidden on the Official Site):

"Walls"

and

"Snow".

I love the "Snow" spot WAY more, it's so epic. We've already seen Vader get kicked around in TFU I, but I have a feeling that TFUII takes it to the next level. I'm hoping for a far more epic duel between Starkiller and Vader this time (judging by the trailers, Starkiller fights Vader to defend Juno, who, in one trailer, is being Force Choked by Vader).
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2010, 07:31 PM »
I picked up my Collector's Edition TFUII this morning at Gamestop - I'm downloading the Collector's Edition content and the "Maulkiller" character now.

I'm too lazy to look it up - were there any other pre-order bonuses if you ordered the game from somewhere else? And if so what were they?
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2010, 07:49 PM »
Not sure and I honestly don't care to even have the steelcase at those prices.  I hear the game can be beat in 6hrs and it's been getting some pretty mediocre reviews unfortunately....Shame.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2010, 12:08 AM »
I got my copy today from Amazon.  I've only played the first level but the gameplay is pretty solid on it.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2010, 12:28 PM »
Here is a question:

Does anybody know if there is a downloadable demo for pc? What´s the link?

Well, as there is not a thread about the story (photo novel, comic version, etc)
The game posts an interrogant
-Maybe Starkiller from tfu2, is Galen Malek himself resurrected; like Palpatine in Dark Empire (as the clone Emperor)
-If Starkiller from tfu2, is not the resurrected Galen, Darth Vader keeps the former Starkiller alive or sleep with cryogenetics, and he´s preparing a clash between this former Galen and tfu2 Starkiller.

For these hypothesis, we should assume that Starkiller from tfu2 is the perfect clone from the character, as Boba is respect Jango, while Vader got lots of substandard Galens (force sensitives), which Starkiller from tfu2 killed in the final levels of the game.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 02:55 PM by EpicGon »