Author Topic: Imperial AT-AT  (Read 150886 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Imperial AT-AT
« Reply #405 on: October 26, 2010, 08:31 PM »
It's always good to have friends in high places.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: October 26, 2010, 11:18 PM »
Global crisis also can make toy prices get lower.

This is why K mart reduced its price to 50$

I donīt have the at at yet, but if I made some space I would like to buy a legacy packed one at 50 bucks.

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #407 on: October 26, 2010, 11:36 PM »
Check your K-Marts for $50 AT-ATs kids + the $5 off coupon doesn't hurt.   :)

Awesome, thanks for posting this iFett! I saw it right before I left work this evening and after striking out at a couple of stores the 3rd time was the charm. With the sale and the coupon, I scored an AT-AT for $50, saving $60 off the regular price + tax. This is no doubt the deal of the year.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #408 on: October 27, 2010, 09:48 AM »
I went to my local K-Mart after seeing this deal and I scored on my first try. They only had one but I could not pass. I am going to hit another today to try my luck again. I agree this is the deal of the year! (At K-Mart no less!)
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline CloneF13Y35

• Jedi Padawan
  • I think I"m a CLone Now
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 27, 2010, 09:52 AM »
This is indeed good news for those of us who are short on money, $50 is a whole lot better than a $100! plus I bought my son this years halloween costume at target for $28 instead of $40! He wanted the deluxe 501st clone trooper with the two piece helmet! They also have some Boba's and Jango fetts like that.
{{|///////Frank//}[================>
"I think I'm a Clone now"
"No I'm not!"
"Yes - I AM"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #410 on: October 27, 2010, 07:00 PM »
I just picked it up an hour or so ago...  $49.99.  Can't beat it with a stick.

I also used coupons to pick up extra Dak and AT-AT Drivers, and since they've restocked I'm going to print out a number more coupons and get custom fodder and other stuff.  Lots of Legends out too on an island display, so lots of Clones, IG-88 and other coolness for cheap.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #411 on: October 27, 2010, 07:11 PM »
Each time I tried to get it, it said it wasn't available. I've been trying since earlier yesterday. You guys didn't get the "item unavailable at this time" pop up?
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #412 on: October 27, 2010, 07:15 PM »
I went to the store to get mine.  I price-checked it first to be sure.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 27, 2010, 07:34 PM »
Picked one up during my lunch break today.  Very happy to have an opener for $45 + tax of course.   8)  Odd "sale" if you ask me, but I'm not complaining.  Great early BF sale?  I see the kids on Scum are using some funky website to find their AT-ATs....
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 30, 2010, 05:43 PM »
Got one today for $50 plus tax. I had the coupon, but after 5 minutes of the cashier finding a customer service guy, they come back and tell me that the coupon wasn't supposed to be put online. Frustrating.

Which was probably my bad, since I'd used a black & white copy of the coupon that same store earlier in the week (before i knew about the AT-AT sale). Damn black and white printer ruined it.

The K-Mart I went to an hour earlier took the color copy I printed out, but they didn't have the AT-AT.

Oh, well.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 30, 2010, 07:03 PM »
Which was probably my bad, since I'd used a black & white copy of the coupon that same store earlier in the week (before i knew about the AT-AT sale). Damn black and white printer ruined it.

Ya I hate using b&w coupons, but so far so good.  I'm too cheap to buy color for the home printer so everything gets printed off on cheap ink at work.  Sucks that didn't work for you... 

Hoping to find another cheap AT-AT or 3 on BF.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: November 1, 2010, 08:57 AM »
I too picked up the AT-AT.  I used the coupon (color) no problem.  The store I was at had about 8 more in stock.  I didn't see any signs that indicated that the AT-AT was on sale.  Just an odd sale.  My four year old spent about 20 minutes saying "Wow!" when I got home :).  He's particularly happy to have a "Daddy" to go with his "Baby" Galactic Heroes AT-AT.

Quick question.   On the pack in speeder bike there are, supposed to be, two gray squares on the back that somehow work with the legs so the speeder bike can stand.  My speeder bike is missed one of those squares.  If I contact Hasbro customer service, how likely are they to send me a replacement part, or does the equivalent piece from older versions, of the speeder bike, fit?  I have a bunch of the older speeder bike (with the incorrect handle bars) so I'm not sure if they redesigned the back end...
« Last Edit: November 1, 2010, 09:00 AM by Keonobi »
I am not the Stig

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #417 on: November 1, 2010, 04:14 PM »
Might send you a new bike...  Worth a try regardless.

You got hosed on the coupon deal scockery.  They should accept B&W or color, no problem, and the CSR was being a complete douchenozzel to you over that.  They didn't know what they were talking about, or they didn't care and were blowing you off, or they knew and didn't want to give you the $5.

I used the coupon probably a dozen times.  I got figures I wasn't willing to pay ful price for (3PO), extras for customizing (Leia, etc.), and some Legends army builders and Vintage army builders.  My store restocked JUST last week, so I stopped every day on my commute to pick up something new.  Got a couple Daks, AT-ST Drivers, Phase 2 Clones...  Good stuff for cheap prices.

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: November 2, 2010, 09:11 AM »
Yeah, I used that coupon 3 other times before that. As I said, just a hour before at a different store, and the cashier knew what it was before I handed it to her, she said "we've been getting those all day". 

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: November 2, 2010, 08:49 PM »
I'm not sure if this is news to anyone or not, but we got a Target toy catalog in the mail today (the holiday one full of coupons), and they have one in there for $20 off the AT-AT.  Another case where I should have waited, but you just never know.  Nice deal for those who waited, or want another one.