Author Topic: Boba Fett Mail-Away Offer?  (Read 65093 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Boba Fett Mail-Away Offer?
« Reply #255 on: February 14, 2011, 07:19 PM »
I sent away for 5 or 6 of these things and FINALLY got one today.  Not sure where the others are.   :-[
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 14, 2011, 11:14 PM »
Glad to hear these are shipping again...I am still waiting on my second and final one to arrive.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 17, 2011, 09:29 AM »
Got my second and final one yesterday...package arrived in pristine condition. Thanks Hasbro!

I'll miss the mail-away joy this year.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #258 on: March 21, 2011, 11:23 PM »
Got my two Fetts today. Kind of disappointed they weren't mint, but I guess they're passable.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #259 on: March 21, 2011, 11:25 PM »
I forgot to mention I got one too, on Friday I believe...  Mine was perfect, so I was glad to retire my last one I got that was so-so.  I think the bubble's cracked but good otherwise.

Anyway though, my new one is minty mint.  I'm glad I caved and gave it a 3rd try.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 22, 2011, 09:15 AM »
Offer's ending soon. I filled out forms and used the last of the UPC's I have to mail out for a few more. These were big hits as gifts.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #261 on: March 22, 2011, 08:12 PM »
Yeah just so folks are aware, everything must be postmarked by April 30th...  Which I wouldn't assume that if you mail one in on the 30th, that it'll get postmarked that date.  That's not always necessarilly true, especilaly if you're sending it out from your own mailbox rather than dropping it off at the post office's box.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Captain Piet

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Ph.Geek.com
« Reply #262 on: March 26, 2011, 09:54 AM »
Anybody got a really MOMC one to trade? Though both mine came in perfect cartons, they had flaws.
Co-founder and contributor, PhGeek.com
"Dissertations in geek culture"
Podcasts every Wednesday on iTunes or http://phgeek.podbean.com/
Like us on Facebook, follow on Twitter @Geekswillrise

Offline darth punkinhed

• Jedi Initiate
  • You did what? With who's cow? For a FF Weequay?
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 12, 2011, 02:21 PM »
Sent in for my last few last month and just got them today. I haven't opened them yet but the exteriors all look good. I may be persuaded to trade one Captain Piet if you are still in need and you want to offer something up other than a fett for one but I'm not sure yet if I've got a nice minty mint one for you since I haven't opened the 4 I just got. PM me if you think you have a fair trade offer, Jesse should be able to confirm I'm a fair guy and not some crook, and we can trade pics via email. I focus on OT both carded and loose, new or vintage figures and ships or vintage pieces and parts. I know I have one with a really good flat card but the bubble is weird at the top like it was heated a little too much or something. But I have 4 others so I can check them all. That goes for anyone if they need one and just want to trade. I do need a loose (or carded) Malek, a loose or carded raven to name a few non OT things. I need a good, clean and unbroken middle platform for an ewok village but I'm also open to any real vintage weapons/accessories for figures/playsets so don't be afraid to make me an offer of parts but don't be heartbroken if I turn it down. I know I need ewok spears, head gear and staffs but they have to be vintage when it comes to parts. I'm not greedy, I'll consider any fair market value offer but I wouldn't think anyone would offer anything other than what they feel one of these is worth anyway. I just don't want to load up on too much of any one thing and I need so much stuff I can't list it all here. GI Transformer weapons/accessories I'll consider too, if you want to offer up some stuff or help me finish any I'm trying to complete. Sorry in advance if I hijacked the thread.
The most prized possession of my entire star wars collection is my Sega Trilogy Special Edition Pinball Machine.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #264 on: April 25, 2011, 09:20 PM »
A friendly reminder to our friendly forumites, but the Mail-Away Fett deal is on the verge of ending.  You must have your orders mailed in with a post-date of April 30th (that would be this Saturday).  Your time is going to dwindle fast, so get to it.

Clicky Fett To Get A Form!

Not sure but I may even throw another one into the mail this week actually.

Got a delay notice on my last Sgt. Bric by the way, which is pretty par for the course these days.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 26, 2011, 03:50 PM »
Mailed away for a second today. I might do a third but I'm not sure.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 26, 2011, 06:11 PM »
I got my 4 Fetts last week.  I still need to check them out for condition's sake.  But with 4 in hand I should have at least 1 or 2 that are MOMC quality.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 26, 2011, 10:13 PM »
Yeah, I got one yesterday and sent away for another today.  I was thinking about sending for a third, but I think two should do.
I am not the Stig

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 27, 2011, 01:20 PM »
So I guess we have to send off for each one individually, no throwing in multiple forms in the same envelope. Right?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #269 on: April 27, 2011, 04:14 PM »
I wouldn't, but only because I don't know what the outcome will be ultimately.  Better safe than sorry since it's just the cost of a stamp per each one, for the most part.