Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

(1/5) > >>

Jeff:
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

--- Quote ---SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. — February 8, 2010 — LucasArts and TT Games today announced the development of LEGO® Star Wars™ III: The Clone Wars™. The next chapter in the award-winning LEGO® Star Wars videogame franchise, LEGO® Star Wars III: The Clone Wars will combine the best elements of all previous LEGO® games while adding brand new gameplay to make it the most action-packed LEGO® videogame to date. Developed by the same team at Traveller’s Tales that created the critically acclaimed LEGO® Star Wars and LEGO® Indiana Jones™ series, the game will ship on the Wii™, Nintendo DS™, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, and Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows in the Fall of 2010.
--- End quote ---

I'll definitely pick this one up... but I'll probably wait it out and grab it once it hits a sub-$30 price.

I Am Sith:
I agree with you Jeff.  I loved the first two SW Lego games as well as the Indiana Jones games, so this one is a no brainer for me to get.  I don't need to get it right away too, so I can wait until it hits the $19.99 bin.

iFett:
I knew it was just a matter of time so this is cool.  I tried replaying The Complete Saga last week and it's just such a chore so I ultimately gave up.  I have a feeling Batman & Indy will be the same story for me, but that's okay.

Scott:
Both of my boys were doing the jump and down woohoo dance this morning when I showed them the ad.  The Complete Saga is pretty much their favorite game right now (and me too :))

Jesse James:
I've moved on from Complete Saga but intended to go back.  It's addicting though.  Gotta love the playing time on the games too.  It takes a while to accomplish the majority of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version