Author Topic: Celebration V Exclusive 4-LOM/Zuckuss Error Pack  (Read 27912 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Celebration V Exclusive 4-LOM/Zuckuss Error Pack
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2010, 07:52 PM »
Isn't this vintage line on tap for at least the next two years?  I'm sure they'll see the outcry from the collector community and slot Fett in somewhere...maybe?  I must be in the minority (who doesn't have a complete vinty collection) who's actually happy about the repro Fett.   :-\
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2010, 10:28 PM »
Isn't this vintage line on tap for at least the next two years?  I'm sure they'll see the outcry from the collector community and slot Fett in somewhere...maybe?  I must be in the minority (who doesn't have a complete vinty collection) who's actually happy about the repro Fett.   :-\

I thought most people on here were in favor of a repro rocket Fett (myself included).  I'm not as in favor of the craptastic removeable helmet and suck paint job shown in that thread though.   :P
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2010, 11:19 PM »
By the reaction at the event, I think the majority like the repro vintage fett over a modern Fett getting a vintage deco (which I'd buy as well, but I'm less interested in only because this piece at least applies, in some capacity, to my actual vintage collection).

People at the show seemed kind of geeked on the rocket firing Fett when presented with it though.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2010, 11:30 PM »
People at the show seemed kind of geeked on the rocket firing Fett when presented with it though.

Was the new desert deco paint scheme and jango head shown at the show?  I'd love to get the prototype image we saw, but am much less excited about this after seeing the revised paint job and silly jango head underneath.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2010, 11:41 PM »
Was the new desert deco paint scheme and jango head shown at the show?  I'd love to get the prototype image we saw, but am much less excited about this after seeing the revised paint job and silly jango head underneath.

What?
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2010, 11:46 PM »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2010, 11:49 PM »
As far as I'm aware that's a custom...  The image in the Hasbro slide is what we're getting.  It's a completely new tool that tried (as hard as they could) to stay to the original...  It's not exact though and Hasbro was sure to point that out (which should limit fraud some too).

That would be this:

2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2010, 11:56 PM »
As far as I'm aware that's a custom... 

Yeah, the figure pictured in that post is the poster's own custom figure and has nothing to do with what we're getting in the fett mail-away or (to get this back on topic  :P) the Zuckuss/4LOM C-V exclusuive set.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2010, 08:04 AM »
As far as I'm aware that's a custom... 

Yeah, the figure pictured in that post is the poster's own custom figure and has nothing to do with what we're getting in the fett mail-away or (to get this back on topic  :P) the Zuckuss/4LOM C-V exclusuive set.

Whew!  Okay, thanks for clearning that up for me.  No offense to the CA, but I would so much rather get the one in true vintae colors.

Back to Zuckuss/4LOM...can anyone tell me if the loose Zuckuss being offered here is likely the same as the upcoming exclusive?

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2010, 10:03 AM »
It is listed as "tlc exclusive" - and has different paint apps than the TAC version - so, from what I can tell from the presentation slide pics - this one does appear to be the same to me as the one in the upcomming ewxclusive pack.

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2010, 02:27 PM »
I just assume at somepoint they will add a modern Fett with vintage deco.  They love shoving out all sorts of Fetts at us.  Probably because a lot of people are like me and buy them.  I think they will do it eventually.  I thought they would just go ahead and do them all this year but maybe not?

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2010, 07:14 PM »
Being that I come from the "newer" generation (:P), I had to look up the error cards in Rebelscum's Photo Archives. It was quite interesting to read up, and it's also a cool little piece of history. I wonder what Hasbro's going to put as far as info on the back card(s) of the pack.   
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2010, 01:32 AM »
Yakface has pics of this set, and I reeeeeeally want one now.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2010, 09:29 AM »
Aren't these for sale now at some e-tailers? I think Brian's Exorbitant Prices Toy's has them.

Has anyone ordered these yet?
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2010, 09:36 AM »
Aren't these for sale now at some e-tailers? I think Brian's Exorbitant Prices Toy's has them.

Has anyone ordered these yet?

Yes BT has them (where I got mine), but it is the Jedi-Con version, the only difference being the sticker on the slipcase. I imagine the CV version will have something similar.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 09:36 AM by Jayson »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird