Author Topic: Angry Ewok's feedback  (Read 3606 times)

Offline Reconsgt

• Jedi Apprentice
  • De Oppresso Liber
    • View Profile
Angry Ewok's feedback
« on: July 17, 2003, 08:51 AM »
I completed a deal with Brad a while ago. The whole deal was smooth and easy. Great communication. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks Brad
« Last Edit: July 17, 2003, 12:23 PM by JediMAC »
Wayne Roberts or you can call me Sarge

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
Re: Angry Ewok's feedback
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2003, 05:09 PM »
Just received my end of a trade that Brad & I worked on together, and it was a pleasure working with him.  Got my end of the bargain in a timely manner, item described just as he had told me, and he even drew a little Ewok for me.  Thanks for an awesome trade and for helping me out!
dustrho

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 3, 2004, 06:55 PM »
just picked up an awesome reservoir dogs print from brad. fair price, quick shipping, awesome work - brad, thanks again.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 01:50 PM »
I'll be closing a couple of deals, soon... and so I was looking over my feedback, and decided I wanted to boost my the score a tad... +4... awesome.

Rebelscum Feedback (Member of Community Since 2002)

PloKoon13 - 09/10/02
Add another perfect transaction to my list of dealings with Brad. Thanks!!!

PloKoon13 - 08/20/02
Another super smooth deal with Angry Ewok. He is so reliable that you can virtually send his figures before payment even comes in. Thanks for another smooth transaction!!!

PloKoon13 - 07/31/02
Angry Ewok is a great buyer!! He gets your money to you fast and couldn't be nicer to deal with. Thanks for such a smooth transaction!!

Obi_one_L_Kenobi  - 05/02/02
He's a great trader. Quick payment, great communication and fun to talk to. Glad to help you!

eBay Feedback

I've got 18+ feedback from purchases on eBay, all 100%.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 07:48 PM by Angry Ewok »

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 03:51 PM »
I comissioned a piece from Brad at his website www.TheArtOfBradSmith.com of his interpretation of my favorite Spider-Man villain called Venom. Brad kept me up to date from the initial sketch, through the entire process of getting a print completed, to watercoloring the piece of work.

The package arived a few days ago, and words can't express how pleased I am with Brad Smiths water colored print Venom (available now in The Goods section of www.TheArtOfBradSmith.com ). The photos on www.TheArtOfBradSmith.com don't do this piece justice at all. The water coloring and inking he did was absolutley beautiful.

I highly recomend Brad. A+ guy and a real gentleman to boot. Be sure to check him out at www.TheArtOfBradSmith.com , that's www.TheArtOfBradSmith.com !!!

Kevin

P.S. www.TheArtOfBradSmith.com
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 07:55 PM »
Brad sent me some $$$ & I sent him some figs. Super communication, great to deal with. Brad even drew an Ewok on the envelope, gotta get that one framed.  8)

Thanks Brad.   

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 07:15 AM »
Quick payment and easy to deal with.