Author Topic: Iron Man 2 Toys  (Read 113629 times)

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: Iron Man 2 Toys
« Reply #270 on: August 18, 2010, 05:09 PM »
Holographic iron man, movie version hulkbuster based off the iron monger buck, and another war machine.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 18, 2010, 05:32 PM »
Ugh - sounds worse than the first one!
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 18, 2010, 07:11 PM »
Here's a pic I found on the interwebs:

The War Machine doesn't appear to be much different than the previous one in the 3-pack. Only part to the Hulkbuster IM that I like is the helmet. I am digging the Holo IM though.

I'll try to track this set down. I looked at what it's going for on the "bay" and it's ridiculous what people are asking for it and what people are paying for it. I can still find the first 3-pack on shelves.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 18, 2010, 09:56 PM »
I saw a bunch of those sets at a Sears Grand today while running an errand. $25 I think. They had all the K-Mart exclusives, actually. (except Jodo Kast)
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 19, 2010, 10:15 AM »
Hopefully the set will go on sale just as the last one did.  Also don't forget about the possibilty of using a $5 off coupon on it should you want it.

On a side note - HTS is almost wiped out now of IM2 stuff...  I wonder if they purged stuff because new stuff coming soon perhaps?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 12:59 PM by shmashwitdaclub »

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 20, 2010, 12:05 PM »
I picked up the "Proving Ground" 3-pack today.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 22, 2010, 09:02 PM »
Not sure if anyone is interested, but I stopped by WM this morning and they had three pegs full of the Mark V 6" Iron Man figure.  I had previously only seen the Mark IV and War Machine versions earlier this year, but they had these new ones in the aisle post-reset (priced at $12.97).

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 23, 2010, 10:35 AM »
I picked up the K-Mart exclusive Proving Grounds set. Would anyone be interested in the Holographic and maybe the Hulkbuster IM? I was thinking maybe $7.00 or $8.00 per figure plus shippage. PM me if interested.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 23, 2010, 03:55 PM »
Not sure if anyone is interested, but I stopped by WM this morning and they had three pegs full of the Mark V 6" Iron Man figure.  I had previously only seen the Mark IV and War Machine versions earlier this year, but they had these new ones in the aisle post-reset (priced at $12.97).

Wait Mark V? You mean the silver and red plated armor? If so, I WANT one. If you could hook me up, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I got the Mark VI and War Machine. I think there was supposed to be a Mark IV as well.

Let me know if you are able to snag one for me and I'll gladly Paypal you for it.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 24, 2010, 10:27 AM »
Yup they did do a Mark V - I saw it a couple of weeks ago.

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 24, 2010, 12:15 PM »
I picked up the Armored Assault 3-pack at Target today.  It's the one that comes with Whiplash (with "new" whips), the Mark V, and the Sea Drone.  It was $19.99.
I didn't even know this set was a Target exclusive.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 12:15 PM by Neal »

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 24, 2010, 02:17 PM »
wow - I had no clue this was coming out so already.  Don't know if I will bite at 3 figures for $20 cuz I only need 1 of them.  I wonder if you can use a $5 off coupon on it...  even then, I still am not sure I would be willing to pay $15 for the one figure...

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 24, 2010, 03:08 PM »
wow - I had no clue this was coming out so already.  Don't know if I will bite at 3 figures for $20 cuz I only need 1 of them.  I wonder if you can use a $5 off coupon on it...  even then, I still am not sure I would be willing to pay $15 for the one figure...

I tried to use one, but got shot down due to the one cent.  Lame.  So, I bought two and used the coupon.  A friend of mine wanted the set, so it worked out.  Yeah, we're splitting the savings, but some savings is better than none at all.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 27, 2010, 05:21 PM »
Wow, I didn't know this was an exclusive either. Well, if anyone doesn't want their sea drones, let me know. I'll buy them from you.

I'm trying to get 8 of each type drone. (That's what was seen in the movie.)

If I find extra sets, I'll be happy to sell the extra Whiplashes. I don't have that one yet either, so the first one will be mine, but any after will be up for sale.

Still have yet to find the 2 single carded drones at any stores, and I check everyday a few times a day on HTS for them. They've always been out of stock when I looked for them.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 27, 2010, 08:42 PM »
I picked up the Armored Assault 3-pack at Target today.  It's the one that comes with Whiplash (with "new" whips), the Mark V, and the Sea Drone.  It was $19.99.
I didn't even know this set was a Target exclusive.

No luck finding this today and I visited a number of Target stores.  This line is getting more and more difficult to collect every day.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback