Author Topic: DC Universe Classics Wave 16  (Read 7482 times)

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
Re: DC Universe Classics Wave 16
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2010, 11:32 PM »
I´m glad the first Robin (Dick Grayson) has got the attention the character needs
Slim body, accurate depiction of trousse, mocassins and gloves.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2011, 02:36 PM »
I just received this wave via BBTS yesterday, and wow it is a good one.  I guess it depends on your fandom of Batman, since it is a very Bat-centric wave, but I thought all of the figures were very well done.  A Dick Grayson Robin was one of my most wanted figures, and both the regular and variant versions are great.  Jonah Hex is a cool character, and I was happy to get a Riddler since I missed out on the WM (and later Matty) exclusive versions.  Mercury makes me want to go back to our local WM to pick up Gold just to continue to build the Metal Men.  Bane is a great build a figure, and makes me glad I didn't go through the trouble track down the previous one from the Batman line.

Although the price is creeping up to around $15 for these now, I do have trouble cutting back too much.  I haven't been buying entire waves (until this one), but each time I get a box of these guys in the mail I continue to be impressed with the overall quality of this line.  The figures are all well done, and really display nicely together I think.  Anyways, nice wave overall.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2011, 07:27 PM »
I have been cutting back since the prices started going up. I still have not completed Validus and just dropped my preorder for GL Classics wave 2.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline drewlam

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2011, 04:16 PM »
Just got my waves 15 & 16.  Other then the Sinestro Batman (which I could have done without), these waves are awesome.  From a sculpting standpoint I think Jonah Hex must be the highlight of these waves.  He's flat out awesome.  I wasn't convinced I really needed another Riddler (after the wave 5 one).  But even thought this shares the common body, the head sculpt is so good that he's a definite improvement.