Community > Joe Defender

Adventure Team - 3.75"

<< < (6/6)

Paul:
Pre-Ordered mine...

efranks:
Nice!  That's what I was hoping for.  I'm going to pre-order the Commander and Venom pack and then next month order another plus pick one up at the convention.

It surprises me that the Venom pack is more expensive but I guess with the figure and the accessory it pushes it up.  Still, the Land Adventurer comes with the ATV and the weapon crate.

E...

Crackbrick:
Not bad but I don't have the bubba for even one at the moment.

cb

efranks:
I pre-ordered the Commander/Venom 2-pack and have had it for a while, but I finally got around to ordering my second set, Land Adventurer w/ ATV.  I put in an order for some stuff they had on their latest sale so I figured I'd get this se to help break up the shipping.

It's a nice set.  The ATV looks decent and has two crates of weapons with it.  The figure has a good looking paint job and plenty of accessories as well.  Haven't opened him yet (haven't opened Commander/Venom either) but I think I will get around to it at some point.

I was also in Walmart today and found one of the 1:18 scale Hummers that they sell, the Adventure sets with the boats, campers, animals and such.  It was on clearance for only $6 and it's the yellow version with a red kayak so I picked it up.  Took a few of the stickers off and it's a great looking AT vehicle.  Just need to see if I can find some AT stickers or get some of those water slide decals that you can print on to give it a few finishing touches. 

E...

efranks:
When the Club had their sale at the end of 2012, I finally ordered up the Air and Sea Adventurer sets.  Got around to opening them today and they're pretty good sets.  I like the Helicopter from the AA set, it has some cool features and is a good size.

I was more impressed with the Mini-Sub from the Sea Adventurer set.  I never owned the Mantis vehicle but it's got plenty of action features, it's quite large, and it holds the 25th/30th figures really well.  I'm pretty happy to have them and they complete my set.

I also have an extra Land Adventurer w/ 6 Wheel ATV set but I don't need another so was wondering if anyone here wanted it before I took it to eBay?  PM me if interested.

E...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version