Author Topic: 25th Anniversary Line  (Read 196737 times)

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
Re: 25th Anniversary Line
« Reply #1875 on: September 22, 2010, 11:16 PM »
Man, Ross gets all the good stuff. No love for Iowa, either.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: September 23, 2010, 08:42 AM »
I will throw my hat in the pile and also ask that if anyone finds these vehicles at this price I would be very greatfule if you grabbed me the Stinger, Flak and Hisstank sets.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #1877 on: October 7, 2010, 10:04 PM »
Dial Tone revealed!

Pretty sweet.  :)
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: October 8, 2010, 12:58 AM »
I think this will be the first time I order both membership figures.  I'll probably get the Man of the Sea with my subscription and buy Dial Tone.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: October 8, 2010, 09:52 AM »
Crap......I might have to join both Joe & TF clubs this year for exclusives.   :-\
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: October 8, 2010, 12:08 PM »
I honestly do not think dial tone looks very good.  the head looks too "old manish" to me.
« Last Edit: October 8, 2010, 12:08 PM by shmashwitdaclub »

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: October 8, 2010, 04:02 PM »
I'm not going to judge the figure on a picture of a head photochopped onto the body.  I think it looks good enough, and he's one of my top 5 figs left in the 25th style that I wanted to pick up, so I'll get him.

After him, that only leaves Low-Light in the POC line next year and then 25th style Cover Girl, Tele-Viper (who they really haven't re-done in a traditional sense) and Night-Viper (I'm not counting the nods included w/ the new Jungle Viper).

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: October 18, 2010, 03:52 PM »
Check your TRU Express if you're looking for w5 vehicles and have no Ross....  Had a local snag me a HISS & Stinger here in MN for $10 a pop.  Had no clue they were showing up there.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: October 18, 2010, 06:11 PM »
Excellent news.  We actually have one of the TRU Express stores in the local mall.  I'll have to check them out tomorrow night.  Wish I'd seen this before I left work though, I stopped at the mall on the way home tonight but only went in Target.

E...

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: October 20, 2010, 07:24 PM »
Picked up my HISS & Stinger tonight.  VERY happy to have these - especially the tank since I now have x2 of each color....Oh and an extra Stinger never hurts.  TRU Express also has HOH figs for $5.  Never did go there with them, but may bite if I come across them at that price.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 07:34 PM by iFett »

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: October 21, 2010, 01:03 AM »
I checked my TRU Express tonight and they had barely any Joe stuff and I didn't see any of the HOH or the vehicles, just some random ROC stuff.

E...

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: October 21, 2010, 09:49 AM »
Ya it seems to be kinda random at the moment unfortunately.  I think there's 10+ pages on Hiss already from my buddy's find and only a few of them have found this stuff, but hopefully they show up in greater numbers.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: October 21, 2010, 11:12 AM »
I noticed that my store had moved the Star Wars section to a feature up front near the door and they had newer Marvel Universe figs (Kitty Pryde wave) so they are turning over stock.  I'll have to check back. 

There are a couple 25th holes I want to fill in my collection and the HoH Flint is one of them.  I'll pick him up eventually, but if I could snag one locally for $5, that would be excellent.

E...

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: October 27, 2010, 09:38 AM »
New photo of Dial-Tone over at the GI Joe Club site.

Looks good to me.  Still a proto picture but it looks better than the first shot they showed.  I'll definitely be ordering this guy along with the 12" figure next year.

E...

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: November 27, 2010, 04:49 PM »
Picked up all 10 HOH figs this morning a Marshall's this morning.  These things have been on my back burner for so long now, but I just had to get them out of the way.  $5.99 is a buck or two more than the TRU express stores, but ya...not driving all over town to save a few bucks.