Author Topic: G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra  (Read 41685 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2010, 11:58 AM »
88cent figures at Target.  Caved on a Baroness.  Shame I'm not a fan of the turtle Viper - was about 20 of him and 1 Destro left.  Good price to army build that ugly thing. 

Also the Alpha vehicles finally got the 30% green light (no bravo though)  Picked up the Armored Panther mainly for the figure - gotta find a place to hock the vehicle.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2010, 02:40 PM »
My Target was still at $2.64 last night but I'll be stoping in tonight.  If they have $0.88 figures I'll probably clean them out of the Duke in reactive armor figs, they should make for some nice "green shirts" with a few head swaps. 

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2010, 10:27 PM »
Stopped in Target tonight and the GI Joe figures were $0.88 each.  I picked up a PP Snake Eyes, the first Cobra Commander and 4 Duke in Reactive Armor.  My plan is to use that Duke figure as a base for some head swaps and the SE jacket somewhere.  I picked up CC just because I hadn't before.

They have a few Duke figs left and a bunch of Storm Shadow figures that I'm not interested in.  Maybe one or two of the Commando SE and a Scarlett or two.

The $15 vehicle line was marked $10 and change but all they have here are a couple of Mole Pods.  I'd have picked up a couple of the other vehicles from that line but don't have much interest in that.  No sale on the $25 vehicles but we have one of the HUMMERs and a couple of the Cobra Gunships, which I'd probably pick up, but not for the asking price.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2010, 02:32 AM »
I'll say again...

If ANYONE is buying that Baroness figure for customizing, I REALLY could use:

-Sunglasses
-Mars Container Briefcase thing & the 3 little tube things that go inside it
-Green Flair thing

Weird, I know, but I can use any of that stuff if people have nabbed her for customizing bits, and don't want any/all of those parts. 
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #49 on: July 2, 2010, 01:27 PM »
Since I didn't find any POC vehicles at TRU, I went over to Target and found the Deluxe sets finally marked down. So I picked up Wet-Suit w/ Dragonfish and another SNAKE Armor set.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 2, 2010, 03:02 PM »
Nice grab.  We haven't seen any Snake armor sets here in a while. 

E...

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 2, 2010, 06:54 PM »
Since I didn't find any POC vehicles at TRU, I went over to Target and found the Deluxe sets finally marked down. So I picked up Wet-Suit w/ Dragonfish and another SNAKE Armor set.

What were they marked down to?  I have my fill on SNAKE sets, but I want that stupid white motorcycle w/SS to go with the SE set for some reason.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 3, 2010, 01:39 AM »
My store has them at 30% so about $6.98, more or less.

E...

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 3, 2010, 01:45 PM »
Yup, $6.98 here. There's a Target here that still has a few of the SS w/cycle set, which seems to be the fastest seller from this wave.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #54 on: July 3, 2010, 03:53 PM »
Mine hyad a ton of Snake Armor, red jet pack, motorcycles, and the devilfish thing.  I was surprised how much they had really.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 3, 2010, 06:50 PM »
Mine hyad a ton of Snake Armor, red jet pack, motorcycles, and the devilfish thing.  I was surprised how much they had really.

I just stopped in a Target like this.  They had at least 4 Snake Armor sets along with the rest you mention.  I bought another Snake Armor figure.  I almost bought the Joe and Cobra divers but passed for now.  My local store has the Joe flight wing, thing.  Whatever it's called.  I may pick that up when it hits 50% off.  I'll be through that Target again in about 3 weeks so if they have another markdown by then, and still some stock, I may buy some others.

E...

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 9, 2010, 06:19 PM »
My local TRU just put out a case of wave 3. This is SO typical of that store. They haven't received any figures since they stocked Arctic Doc and Shipwreck back in February, and now, a matter of weeks before POC is supposed to hit, they put out a case of that stuff. It's flabbergasting.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 9, 2010, 07:25 PM »
Same story today at my TRU Ben.   ::)

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 9, 2010, 07:28 PM »
I guess it was for some BOGO deal they had for Rewards members. It took place on the 8th, and I missed it completely. Oh well.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 9, 2010, 07:31 PM »
I'm a Rewards member and never got that email from TRU, but several of my local buds did so I missed out as well.  Lame - not that I wanted anything from this wave, but ya....