Author Topic: BBTS Exclusive 7-Pack Battle Packs  (Read 16690 times)

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
Re: BBTS Exclusive 7-Pack Battle Packs
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2011, 09:33 PM »
I got some decent shots of these last night.

Any requests of specific figures let me know.

There was a guy camped in front of the case when I was trying to get pics basically giving the entire history of GI JOE:RAH to the Poor Hasbro guy.

I hate those guys.  I had to wait for one to stop giving the history of cosplay lightsaber fighting techniques, and offering his consulting services on FX lightsaber design to make them more duel-worthy, to Mark Boudreaux at CV.

Also, I should have tried to meet up with you, Paul.  NYCC was really busy and I think I went in not prepared for it and got a little overwhelmed.  It's like a SW Celebration on crack and roids.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2011, 09:18 PM »
Welcome to the, "This is too much crap" party Eric. :P
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2011, 05:26 PM »
Anybody have an idea as to when these are supposed to ship?  The next installment of my award eligible photonovel blog is going to require those Dreadnoks.
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2011, 01:11 AM »
I thought they already did if you ordered early?  I guess I haven't been paying that close attention to them because I'm undecided if I'll pick either set up.  Although I kind of want the 'Nok set.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2011, 07:29 AM »
I ordered mine through Brian's Toys, they say January as the ship date. 

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2011, 09:29 AM »
I just placed my order on Monday.  Thought these were already shipping when I popped in here.  Wheeew
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2011, 01:55 PM »
I know the Terrordrome and Generals Joes got their sets from BBTS and they ordered as soon as the pre-orders went up.  One of the guys that writes for another site, ENI maybe, got his early, also from BBTS.  Maybe they shipped out the first waves early to the sites for review?  I haven't really been on the Joe forums to see if others got them so, I dunno?

E...

Offline spiderpumpkin

• Jedi Padawan
  • Secto-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2011, 04:51 PM »
I probably won't buy them.  I missed out/passed on so many exclusives since the 25th line ended that I no longer feel like a completist of this new stuff.  However, I may buy a Zarana if I see one on ebay for cheap someday.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 5, 2012, 02:37 PM »
Reports are out that BBTS has these in stock now. So if you ordered you're probably going to start getting shipping notices any time.

E...

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 5, 2012, 02:43 PM »
Groovy!  Nothing for me yet, but I ordered just in the nick of time!  I see they raised the combo packs w/Resolute sets up $15 to $140.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 5, 2012, 02:47 PM »
cool - mine is processing

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 5, 2012, 03:37 PM »
Hello,

Thank you for ordering from BigBadToyStore.com!

Your preorder item(s) have arrived and we have processed your order. To view the status of your order please log-in to your BBTS Account.

Your order summary is listed below:

Product ID Description Sub Standard Collector Subtotal
HAS20934 BBTS Exclusive GI Joe 7-Packs - Set of Slaughter's Marauders, Dreadnoks, Resolute GI Joe, Cobra   1   $124.99

Subtotal: $124.99

This makes up for not being able to find any new Joes out there...   :)  I'm just notoriously bad about not shipping my POL so they will probably sit there for a few months until I can find some other stuff.   :-\  Oh well...Safe n Secure

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2012, 09:39 PM »
My Dreadnok set arrived today; words can't describe its badassesness.
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2012, 10:36 PM »
got these sets today too - love them!  the paint apps are great.  I think my favorites from each pack are Road Pig (he's an easy pic) and probably Taurus.  Taurus looks a lot better than I expected.  I like everything about him but his knees.  The don't match the sculpting on the legs so there is a slight articulation issue but I can forgive it. 

Lowlight is awesome but they didn't give him a knife or whatever the heck it was from the POC version that is supposed to plug into his leg.

also, I broke the hose peg off Blowtorch's backpack while removing him from the package.  not sure how that happened...

Offline Greedo The Green Menace

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 7, 2013, 09:57 PM »
I just saw that BBTS has a 1 day only sale for the Marauders for 20$ off if anyone was still interested but hasn't bitten yet. I just ordered a set, it's a steal at that price.